Catch up

NIKITA OF THE KIRIYU:CATCH UP

I just woke up and started getting ready.Wearing my usual red hooded jacket with it being a v-neck style which shows some cleavage.I wore a black and fish net shirt inside.Add it up with my necklace.I also wear navy blue pants with a shuriken holster in my right leg and ninja pouch in my left one.I then put my forehead protectors in my right arm.

I then cooked fried egg rice and bacon.As usual I left a note and sprinted off.

"I then walk around and saw a team training.It was consisted of a girl in two buns with a Chinese like type shirt and ninja pants with the standard blue ninja sandal.Another one has a long brown hair,baggy shirt with its high neck collar and ninja shorts.Another one has a stupid green jumpsuit and the forehead protector acting as it's belt.He has a thick brow and a bowl cut hair.

Looks like they are around my age.

"Why are you here?"A cheerful voice said and I immediately spin and summon my light sword to only see the exact replica of the another boy with the thick brow only he is older.

I then put my sword away as I felt the three has been watching.

"Who are you youthful girl?"The older man said.

"Why don't you introduce first?"I shrugged.

"I am Konoha's beautiful and elegant green beast,Might Guy?!"He said flashing me a shining smile.

What kind of toothpaste does he use?

"I am the apprentice of Guy-sensei,Rock Lee"He said flashing me the same smile and my eyes just twitch on what kind of annoyance I am feeling.

"I am Tenten"The other girl with buns said.

"Neji Hyuuga"The Rapunzel said.

"Nikita Satomi"I said.

"Satomi?Are you The girl that Kakashi is taking cared off?"Guy said and I nod.But I mean is not he was supposed to took good care of me but the opposite happened?

"Fight me"The Lee guy said and I stared at him.No choice I mean this can be fun...right?

We then settled down on their training ground as the other was in the sidelines to watch.

"I heard the Satomi Clan is one of the genius family.I want to test it"He said ready in his fighting stance and I stared amused of his fighting stance.I then made my eyes transform into Kiriyu.

"So that is the Kiriyu?"He asked.

"Start"Guy sensei said and he disappeared only to appear in my back but apparently I used my light sword to block his kick and I distance myself from him.

So he is committed in speed.

"Kiriyu:First petal:Agility:Full force"I said and the second petal shined with golden light and I then dash at him to see his shocked eyes as I appear in his back and tried to kick him too but he stopped it with his hand and threw me away as I use my foot to stop myself from bumping the trees.

I then dash at him and punch him and he hit the tree and the three seem shocked.I then stand on my feet and in an instant he dashed at me as I dodge and punch him but for only him to block it so I used my foot to kick him but he caught him so I flip my body and stood.

I then dashed at him again but for him to try and punch me but I appeared in his right side and punch him there in a snap of a finger and he stumbled back.

"Stop"Guy said and I help Lee to stand.

"Your strong"He said.

"Your hard-working"I said and he smiled while the Hyuuga eyed me.

I then remember I will meet Team 7 so I then said .

"I gotta go See you next time "I said and waved my hand and dashed to our meeting place

"You're late!!!"An angry Sakura pointed a finger at me and I shrug and stand beside the raven haired ninja.

"Hey!!Hey!!Hey!!How can this be allowed?!Why does that person asked us to meet and make us wait?!!"Sakura said enraged.

"Yeah!!Yeah!!Sakura-chan is right?!"Naruto agreed immediately.

"What about the feeling of a young girl who overslept and did not have time to blow dry her hair?!"She asked in no particular.Maybe just sharing it.

"Yeah!!I overslept too!!So I did not wash my face or brush my teeth!!"Naruto informed the whole universe.

"That is nasty"Sakura said and Naruto just scratch his head while Sasuke and I facepalm.

"Morning people!Today I got lost in the path of life"He said with his believing reason.

"Yeah right!!!!!!!!Liar!!!!!!"Sakura said in her loud voice.

"Well Anyway"He said and appeared in front of us.

"This is sudden but I have nominated you guys for the chunin exam"He said and I smirked.

"What did you say?!"Sakura said in her high pitch voice and I covered ears.

"Huh?You think that makes up for...!!"Naruto asked but was cut off as Hatake showed our application form.

"Kakashi-sensei I love you!!"Naruto said tackling the poor Hatake.

"Hey let go of me"The gray haired man said.

"Though this is just a nomination.Whether to take the exam is up to you"Hatake said and I nod.

"Those who wish to join it sign those papers and return it on room 301"Hatake said.

"That is all"And he left with no trail of his existence

"Hihihihi!!Chunin Exam!!Chunin Exam!!~"Naruto said while we were walking home.

"There is going to be a lot of strong people in this thing"He said as he stared at the paper.

"Like him.her and him"He said as he imagine a guy,point at me and stared at Sasuke then he chuckled maliciously.

I then walk ahead of the four ready to plop down on bed as Naruto and Sasuke was behind me.

I might be able to beat him-Sasuke

And her-Sasuke

Sakura's P.O.V.

I don't want to..

I can't even catch up with Sasuke-kun or Naruto-kun.

I then look up and stared at Nikita ahead.

And..

Nikita is far ahead of us already.

And now the chunin exam.

Nikita's P.O.V

I then look behind me to see Sakura staring down depressed.

Sigh.

"Hey Sakura stop looking down and catch up"I said with Naruto and Sasuke also looked back.

Sakura then brighten up and catches up.

"Okay!"She said.

Sakura's P.O.V

"Hey Sakura stop looking down and catch up "Nikita said and the two boys looked at me.

"Okay!"I said gleefully.

Thank you Nikita