Confused

NIKITA OF THE KIRIYU:CONFUSED

We were then then waiting until finally..

"Ok and now let us begin the tenth question"Ibiki said.

"Now before we get to it let me say the added rules"He said and the tension on the room got thicker.

The puppet guy then come in with his puppet.

"Nice timing.How was your doll beneficial eh?"Ibiki talked and Kankuro froze..

The puppet boy then passed through the Temari girl and passed her the answers

"I will now explain the rules of desperation"He said and everyone got confused including me.

"First for this test you should choose if you will take it or not"His rough voice boomed out..

"What happens if we choose not to!!"Temari's loud voice filled my ears and my eyes twitch.

"If you choose not to then your score will be reduce to ZERO along with your other teammates you fail"He said and people started complaining.

Well me I am calm.I know I can answer it.

"Also,if you choose it to answer it but your answer is incorrect then you will never have the right to enter the chunin selection exam anymore"He said and that got the people nervous,angered and confused.The tension was even thicker than Guy's brow.

"What kind of stupid rule is that?!There are other guys here who have taken the exam before?!"Kiba shouted the question that is also lingering on our mind.

"You are unlucky.This is my first year.But I am giving you a way out.If you don't have the will to continue this exam.I advice you to quit and just try next year."He said and people started thinking.

But then...

I knew this is all a trick.

"Those that do not wish to take it raise your hand and leave"He said and it got everyone scared of what may happen.

It is a lose-lose situation.

"I I won't take it"The man beside Naruto raised his hand and he started apologizing to his teammates

Many then started raising their hands.

I then stared at Naruto..

Oh Naruto..

He then started raising his hand and I got nervous don't tell me you are..

"Don't underestimate me I am not running away!!"He said and slammed his hand in the table.

Of course who am I kidding it's Naruto we are talking about here.

He then talked his little inspirational speech and I just smirk as the other contestant were now determine to take the exam.

Damn it.

Naruto you just increased the enemy's number I mentally cursed as I facepalm realizing it.

"He sure is a determined boy"Yoru stated and I glared at him.

"Touch him and I will kill you"I said in a threatening voice.

"Why?Why do you hate me?"He asked and his onyx eyes met my violet eyes.
His eyes.Those eyes.

Why is it filled with confusion?

"Stop acting like you don't know it"I lowered my head.

"I......My family.....It's all because of you and your clan"I answered indirectly and glared at him with my killing intent spreading through the room getting the weaker ninjas to cower in fear.

"What are you talking about?"He asked nervous to what I may do.

"You-"I was cut off as Ibiki speak.

"Those who remained...Congratulation You pass!!"He said and the others got confused.

Everyone then started questioning him and I just sigh.

I then leaned in the window.

Actually I am getting confused.

No not about the test but.

About him.

Why does his eye say that he is confused.?

Does he really don't know?

Why does he looks so innocent?

Is he acting?

I am confuse..

What is really happening?