Light

NIKITA OF THE KIRIYU:LIGHT

"Golden Kiriyu?"The kunoichi before me asked.

"It's another type of Kiriyu pass on the main household that mostly concentrate in healing" I said as she stared amaze at my eyes and I chuckled at her shining eyes as if I saw the galaxy at her emerald eyes.

She then snapped back from her daze that is why she then blushed from embarrassment and I ruffled her hair as she pout and I smiled.

I then get serious and returned my stare at the two boys.

"Can you help them?"Sakura asked worried.

"Hopefully"I said.

"Here we go"I said putting all my focus on healing the ninjas before me while Sakura watched anxiously.I then closed my eyes.

Horse-Boar-Tiger-Dog-Hare-Monkey-Ox-Tiger-Boar-Horse-Hare-Monkey-Dog-Serpent-Bird-Monkey-Ox-Bird-Hare-Dog-Tiger

My arms was now in pain with the multiple handsign but I ignore it.

I then opened my eyes.

Golden string-like light then surrounded me as my hair fly with the power my body is releasing.

I then put both my palms on top of their forehead.

"Ninpo:Ancient Golden Light Healing Jutsu"I said as all the golden light string-like now whirled around their body as I focused so much.

After about two minute that felt like ages of pain in my body.

Life has returned on Naruto's face as I sigh in relief as the string then travelled to Sasuke as well as my hands.

"Sigh"Sakura sigh in relief.

I have healed Sasuke's wounds but it seems something is bothering him.I then tried to enter his dream with my eyes.

"Ninpo:Pursuit jutsu"I said as I struggle in manipulating white chakra without doing the handsign.I should be very careful or else I will get stuck in his dream.

Sasuke what is wrong?

Sasuke's P.O.V

I was walking into an endless road filled with darkens.I then shiver and was walking slowly while the sound of water echoed through the dark place every step I make.

"Hello?"I asked nobody as my words just repeated through the empty space.

But then someone tap my shoulder and I turned around and I saw.

"Sasuke"The menacing voice of the snake I fought with earlier said and I unconsciously ran out of fear.

As I ran and ran not looking back I saw a door and I immediately open it and closed it as I pant and as I walk further I bumped into something.

I then looked down.

"M-Mom....Da-ad"I mumbled as I saw my mother and father's corpse lying on the cold wooden floor.

My knees then gave out as I knelt down before my parent's corpse.

Tears that I have rarely shed then painted my face.My tears then landed on my mother's dead face.

I then braced myself as I cried.

No

This is not happening!

It can't be!

Not this again!

No!

But then a stray strike of light brought a bit of of light in my sight.I then stared at the stray light shining in a golden light.My hands then unconsciously touched the light.