08: First and Last Date

"Z-Zayden? What are you doing?" I asked, stumbling over my words. Zayden smiled at me gently, but didn't answer. He took a step towards me, and I instinctively took a step back.

I was scared. I had never been in a bedroom alone with a boy who wasn't part of my family. And Zayden seemed different from usual. He wasn't fun and playful like he usually was, but rather coy and suspicious. Even the gentle smile on his face didn't make me feel better.

I felt my breathing accelerate. Zayden kept on taking small steps towards me, and suddenly my legs hit the bed in his room. When did I step away from him that much?

I was instantly looking around to where I could escape from. One was obviously the door we came in from, but Zayden had locked it and he was blocking it. The other was the window, but I wasn't too keen on throwing myself at a window to shatter the glass and fall fifty feet. There was a closet connected to his room, but that would only make me corner-trapped.

"Relax, I'm not going to do anything bad." Zayden told me, his voice light. But somehow I didn't trust him.

"Why did you just lock the door?" I asked. My voice was trembling.

"Don't want anyone walking in on us, do we?"

My eyes widened. I had watched enough TV shows to know what that probably meant. Zayden stepped towards me, and I lost my balance on my feet as I tripped over my high heels. I fell backwards. My back hit the bed and I immediately scrambled away from him. How did I get into this situation?

Oh, right, I went on a date with someone who I thought was the sweetest boy ever.

Remind me never to go on a date again.

Zayden chuckled softly. "Stop running away from me, I won't hurt you."

He put one hand on my cheek, and his other hand was pushed against the bed by my hip to support his weight. He gently put his head down and kissed my neck. I gasped in surprise.

"Stop, Zayden, stop." I said frantically. I tried pushing him off of me, but he was too strong. I hit my arm against his chest, but he didn't even seem to notice.

He pushed me against the bed and slid a hand through my skirt, gently putting it around my waist. The feeling sent goosebumps all over, and fear made me paralyzed. He was completely on top of me, and his warm breath was fanning over my neck. It was disgusting.

"You're making a mistake, Zayden. Please stop." I said, my voice coming out through terrified gasps.

He moved his head to my jaw, kissing it lightly, and he moved to behind my ear. And then he started to suck on my neck, and I gasped in surprise. I hated how the sensation felt good.

I screamed. "Stop it Zayden! I don't want to do this!"

Zayden seemed frustrated. "Dammit Cass, just relax."

I know a lot of girls would kill to be in my situation, but all I wanted was to push him away and get the hell away from here. I made a move to knee him in the crotch, but before I could do anything he pushed my legs apart with his knees and put his weight on my upperbody with his forearm.

I kicked and thrashed, but he held me down.

"Why are you fighting this? I'm going to make you feel so good." Zayden whispered into my ear.

I was going to get raped by Zayden Rhodes. Right then and there.

"Someone help me! Is anyone there? Plea-" I yelled at the top of my lungs, but Zayden put a hand to my mouth.

"No point in yelling, baby, no one's going to hear you." Zayden cooed.

How did I possibly think Zayden was great? How did I think he was so fun and handsome and perfect? I couldn't imagine he would do all this just so he could get me in bed. I didn't think he was like that at all.