Chapter 1: Red Light. Green Light

Jake's Point of View

10 years later~

You know every morning should be quiet and peaceful... there should be no interuption. No loud voices echoing around the hallway... no sound at all... but this particualr morning, it was not like that... 

At all! 

The sound of my alarm clock screamed in my right ear. I scrunched my face up and turned around in my bed to cover my entire head from hearing that. But nope. I could still hear it from under the thickness of my pillow.

So I did what any rationalize person would do...

I threw the shit out of the alarm clock.  

I sighed in bliss as my room was finally quiet, that was until someone knocked on my door. I decided to ignore whoever that was and simply close my eyes before taking off to dreamland. 

But nope... whoever is outside just keeps knocking and knocking then it turned into pounding causing my eyes to flutter in shock from the sound. I growled in frustration and lifted my head from under the pillow, causing it to flip onto the other side. 

I turned my head and called out. "What do you want?" 

The door slowly opened and revealed my mother. "Son... do you know what time it is?' she began to scold me, and I groaned in frustration before planking my face on top of my pillow. 

She keeps on scolding and scolding to the point where I had to interupt her which I knew she absolutely hates. "Ma! Do you know what time I went to bed last night?" I said in exasperation. 

She simply stood there, her eyes fully trained on me, but they were beginning to narrow, which I would not lie to say that it caused me wolf and I to freak out a tiny bit. "5... 5 in the morning." I said quickly. 

My mom started to slowly walk her way over to where I was sprawled across at. "I understand that you had to stay up late but you know I absolutely hate it when someone... especially my son that I had raised and teached manners too... that you should not.... SHOULD NEVER. Interupt someone speaking..." my mom started to growl out. I flinched and smiled sheepishly at my mother while keeping an eye on her movements. 

"I know ma... but you know I am really tired and I just wanted to get it out before you drag me out of bed..." I said as my gaze continued to flicker up and down my mothers hands to her face. 

"Son... my dear baby son that I absolutely love... I was not going to drag you ou-" 

"yes you will." I interupted after realizing what I just done, so I decided to  shut my mouth tightly. 

I stared at my mom and noticed an angry vein popping out of her forehead. I gulped and looked down at her hands to see that they were clenched into tight fists before shooting my gaze at her face to see that she was giving me a death glare. 

"Sorry..." I mumbled before looking away. 

I heard my mom harrumph before she started to speak again. "Before I was interupted!" she said giving me another nasty look which caused me to smile slightly at her. " I just came here to tell you some exciting news but instead when I came into your room, I noticed that your room was really messy an-" 

"No its not messy! Those clothes are just from last night!" I exclaimed and that was when my mother snapped. 

'That's it!" She screamed. 

She started hitting me with my pillow that she somehow managed to grab onto and started to wack me repeatedly saying that I deserve this and how I don't know how to keep  my mouth shut.