Chapter 15 : ~

Unknown's Point of View

I peaked around the corner and continued watching Maria make a evil smirk on her face. I knew what she was thinking and that was sickening. 

Why couldn't she get the fucking message that he loves Christina not her. That she can never be the true Luna of this pack. 

She turned around and that caused me to use my powers to disappear as she walked past me. I sighed and teleported back into my room and sat down on the edge of my bed. I knew that I should tell Jake her plan, but then what good could it do? He would just kick her out and she would go work for the filthy rogues and hunt everyone in this pack until she gets Christina's blood. 

I bit my lip as I tried to formulate a plan and then it hit me. I knew what I was going to do to help, and surely then Maria would no longer be in this world for harming Christina! 

.

.

Christina's Point of View

I shivered lightly as the cold air blown through me. I knew that I should've at least taken the offer that Kris had asked me this morning, but I was too in thought to not know that it would be this cold today. 

I tried to hurry up my steps towards this small cafe that sold these yummy blueberry muffins and delicious hot chocolate. I was in very need of them. 

After what felt like forever, I had reached my destination and was already seating, awaiting for my order to come to me. 

I felt my phone vibrate inside my coat, and I moved my hand inside the pocket to reach it, as I pulled out, I noticed that I was too late, that I had missed a call from Kris. Sighing, I once knew that the moment that I step inside my house, I will have tones of messages on my phone, with him yelling and scolding me as if I was still a ababy child. 

 As I laid my cell down next to me, I rested both of my hands underneath my chin and I stared off into the distance as I recalled the lesson that I had taken this afternoon. But somehow, my mind shifted towards the ball that took place a couple of weeks ago I presume. 

That mysterious man who seem to capture my heart the moment we connected our eyes together. It was like a fairytale if you put it that way, but withut the happyily ever after. He probably has a girlfriend who is a top super model. That thought simply made my heart clench in pain for some unknown reason. 

I shook my head lightly from that thought but the more I thought about him, the more I realized that he did have some similarities to that man who I met in the diner. Could it be? 

I put my thumb into my mouth and lightly bit it as I tried to figure it out that I did not notice a looming shadow go over me. 

I heard some coughing and it caused me to look up and my eyes to open from shock. 

"Y-you!" I stuttered out as I watched the very person in front of me smile. 

.

.

.

.

~

Follow, Vote, Comment