Chapter 14: Plan

Jake's Point of View

It's been about a week since I had known her name, and the object. I was so filled up with work that I couldn't even step out from my office for a while. My mother would always come in with plates of food since she knew that I was really on edge not because of the food and stress, but because of me wanting to get the entire paperwork done. 

I was about to go crazy, but thankfuly something was keeping me from exploding. And it was clearly of the pictures of Christina. You see, I had sent some private investigator that was very close to my family, to watch over her and to keep my updated seeing as I could not do any of it. And thankfully she was not seeing anyone which pleased my wolf and I greatly. 

Lately, she has been going to work and returning home everyday so I knew nothing was wrong, but I so badly wanted to pull her to me and kiss the living hell out of her. But I couldn't, not yet that is. 

A knock brought me out fo my thoughts, and I didn't really bother lifting my head up to see who it was, instead, I stuffed my face even more within my paperwork. "Come in!" my voice was muffled but there was still power within it. 

I heard the creaking of the door opening, and my mother's scent went around me. I lifted my head up as I heard silence, and saw that my mother had teary eyes. It caused me to be alarmed and I stood up as quick as a lightening bolt and watched my mother, my guard was on high. 

"What is wrong?" I asked her. 

My mom sniffled and walked over to me a bit closer until she was about an inch away from me. My mother's hand wiped the excess tears taht was falling down her cheek. "Why didn't you tell us?" 

I was confused right there as soon as she said that. Cokcing my eyebrow up, I looked at her with questionable eyes. "What do you mean m-"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US THAT THERE WAS A GIRL TAHT LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE CHRISTINA? YOUR BLOODY MATE?"  My mother sobbed at me as she lightly hti me with her fists. 

My eyes widened as I took in the news, how in the world did my mother know about her? Like I did not tell anyone... did I? Or was it Trevor?

 I opened my mouth to speak and answer her question, but my door was slammed open revealing my father who rushed over and embraced my mom and stared at me with questionable eyes as to why I didn't tell them. 

Sighing, I looked at the ground and walked over to the wide open door, taking it, I closed it tightly and moved back towards my desk before plomping down and putting my head down on my desk. I could clearly hear my parents making themself situated before silence filled up the entire office, only leaving the ticking of the clock to make the sounds for now that is. 

Knowing that my parents would not leave the room, I ended uo lifting my head, as I wiped my face as the exhuastion was finally getting to me. "What do you guys want to know?" I said softly to them as I didn't want to stare into their eyes. 

"Son, we want to know why didn't you tell us?" My father's voice broke through the silence that went on after I asked them. 

I moved my head to the side and just stared at the emptiness, the emptiness that was like my heart right now. "Because... I didn't know how to put it okay? How can I explain to my parents that my dead mate fianlly came back, but this time she was a fucking HUMAN!" I yelled at the end as I fell back onto my chair.

I heard my parents sigh. Before someone standing up. Closing my eyes, I began to hear someone's footsteps  walking their way over to me, until I was engulfed by my mother's scent. My eyes shot open at the gesture, it has been forever since my mother has hugged me. I could feel the burning sensation behind my eyes as I leaned my head against my mother's chest. Call me a pussy and all, but if you were in my shoes and suffer from being alone cause your loved ones pass away without you having a single chance with them, let's see how well you deal with that. 

"I know that it;s hard right now sweetie, but know this the Moon Goddess must have done this for you because you went through with it for some time now. She wants you to finally have your happy ending. And your father and I won't care if she came back as a human. All we care about is that you both are hapy. But mainly you honey." My mother said as she ran her fingers through my hair. 

I breathed out a shaky breath and slightly nodded my head. 

.

.

Maria's Point of View

I know that it was wrong to hear what they were having but he was MINE! I couldn't help my ears and believe that my so called friend, Christina was back and alive. 

I can't have this happen! He is mine and that the Luna position is mine! I bit my lip in anger and frustration of thinking of her taking my spot as soon as he tells her. But then it hit me like a bullet! 

She was a fucking human. I can just send a tip to the hunters, causing them to think that she is a wolf and surely they will go after her, leaving a heartbroken Jake in my arms, as I can nurse him back to happiness. 

I smirked and giggled softly at the thought before running down the hallway. I needed to make the plan and have it perfect so that there is no hole for others to find out what I did. 

Are you ready to go back to Hell bitch? Cause I will drag you back there if I have to keep whats mine, MINE!

.

.

.

.

Hope you guys enjoy this update and hopefully by tmw I will post the following one!

~

Vote, Comment, Follow