Chapter 11: Masquerade Ball Part 2

About my last author note, I just wanted to apologize for freaking out. It's just that sometimes, I keep things locked up tightly, and not let them come out. So it overflowed obviously. I do apperciate you guys. I really do. But sometimes, when some of you guys repeatedly keep telling me to edit my stories non-stop, it can make everyone go cray cray. I do hope that I don't explode on all of you guys next time, but who knows. BTW I will still be keeping the two options that I had laid out on the last A/N in mind, I hope you guys understand this. So let's get back to the story and hopefully put this all behind us. 

Xx

~

Kris's Point of View

(A couple of hours before the ball) 

I paced back and forth in my bedroom as I kept my hand locked onto my necklace that he gave to me. My gaze keeps moving towards the clock that was on the wall. With each of the ticking, it made my heart beat faster and faster.

Suddenly, I could feel the  atmosphere begin to fill up with sparks. It calmed my heart down but also kind of speed it up. It felt really good, I would always ask him what does it mean, he would always tell me to not worry and that when the time comes, he will tell me. He promised. 

I didn't dare turn around to face my bedroom door, as I heard his footsteps coming closer and closer towards my bedroom door. 

Then there it was the creaking noise of my door being opened slowly. The atmosphere was now heavy and instantly filled with lust and need. 

There was silence in the room. I could hear his heavy breathing from behind me, and then I finally felt his hands touch my arms. I sighed out in bliss as I welcomed in the sparks. 

He spun me around and I stuffed my face against the crook of his neck and inhaled his muscular woodsy scent that drives me off a cliff into a sea of passion and lust.

 I looked up into his eyes that was already on me. I could see myreflection through them and couldn't help but close the distance of our lips. 

~

I watched him getting dressed in a hurry, I simply laid there, with both of my arms at the back of my head. He turned his head slightly and gave me a smirk before turning his attention abck onto his shirt. 

"I will see you tonight at the ball okay?" he said softly as he amde his way over to my side and carressed my cheek. 

I nodded my head and closed my eyes as I savioured the feeling of the sparks sparking out everywhere. But then I remembered. "You did give the mask to your friend right? And he agreed to wear it?" I asked equally as soft. 

He nodded his head and gave a small chuckle. "Of course I did, though it took quite a lot of time to convince that pole. But you did succed on the color right?" 

I nodded my head. "She loves the color." i said.

He smiled and nodded. "Good, that means our plan is going really well. All we have to do is lead them to each other." I nodded my head.

"But I want to know, why are we doing this? For all we know, they might hate each other." I said.

He shook his head. "No they can't and will never hate each other. Let's just say that they are made for each other... like we are made for each other." He said before leaning in and giving me a chaste kiss on my lips.

After that, he had to leave for work and I could not help but feel a bit of tweaking in my heart strings as his figure disappeared through the door.