Chapter 24: Goodbye?

Jake's Point of View

It has been almost a month since Christina came back, and let me tell you many things has happened. Like knowing  the fact that my best friend Trevor was fucking gay and that his mate was Kris who was Christina's best friend. (A/N ~ Btw I don't have any hatred towards gays or anything. I love them. Their the best!) But let me tell you, it was not them who came up to me and told me... it was Christina! 

~

 Christina and I were sitting in like cafe, enjoying our time together as the weather today was really nice. Since the last couple of days there has been a lot of snowstorms that dragged Christina into anger seeing as she couldn't get out of the house. Only I could. I really loved seeing a bright smile on her lovely face as she was looking around. I still knew of course that she was not really use to being a live still and I was going to be here all the way with her, trying my best to make her comfortable. 

"Jake!" Christina suddenly said to me. I started to get nervous as I thought that something wrong was happening to her so I became really protective, my eyes began to scan around to see if there was any danger. 

"Are you okay?" i asked her. 

She looked at me and nodded her head. "I just wanted to tell you something. Something important." 

Something important? I calmed down a bit and looked over at her, my eyes holding a lot of confusion and worry for what she was about to tell me. "Okay? What do you want to tell me?" I asked her as I reached across the table and touched her hand. 

She stared at my hand that was laying over top of hers before she looked up and smiled gently at me. Causing my heart to flutter as it was enchanting. 

"I don't know how to put it." She started off, I didn't bother saying anything. I looked at her waiting for her to say anything. She sighed and started to talk once more. "So you know your friend... Trevor." 

I nodded my head. "Yes. What about him?" I questioned her. 

"Do you know if he has a mate?" I shook my head and thought hard. If Trevor found his mate, wouldn't he tell me right away? We are best friends and like I knew taht he wold never keep the fact that he found his mate hidden from me. So no, he doesn't have a mate... right?  I looked at Christina to see that she had a small smile on her face. 

"Why do you ask if he has a mate?" 

She smiled and looked at the table before looking up at me. "Because Jake. He has a mate and I know who this mate is... but the reason why he didn't telll anyone is because he is scared that you would do something horrid to him." She said. 

Horrid to him? To his mate? Why would I ever do that? Like that did not make sense at all. "What do you-" I was cut off when Christina cut in to tell me the entire truth. 

"Jake. Trevor is gay! His mate is Kris!" She stated. 

GAY? TREVOR... GAY? WHAT! No that can't be. I mean like when I knew him since we were little, he did not have any signs that he was gay. He only showed the signs that he was into girls all throught school and university. But I did know from school that when a male wolf finds his mate that was the same sex as he, then of course he would change. But still that did not mean my friend Trevor was gay right? 

Then it hit me like a bus full of animals. I should have seen the signs that he never looked at a girls assests anymore. Which he would always do whenver something fine would walk past him. But the most obviously thing was the day at the ball He looked olike he was really enjoying the conversation that he had with Kris. OMFG! My friend... was gay? And he didn't bother telling me that he found his mate?!?!?!?!?!?!?