Chapter 12: Masquerade Ball Part 3

So guys because school started, I won't be able to update the normal way as I do. It might be reduced to one update in two weeks or more. I can try to update as much, but I cannot guarantee that it will work out.

I bet your wondering, "Well there is the weekend, you can update on those days!" Sadly, that won't work as well. I have a job and some other commitments that I can't drop. Hopefully though, I will be busy only during this month and not the rest. So let's keep our fingers cross. And if I am busy. I will put this story on hold for sometime. That's all for now, I hope you enjoy this update!

Actually hold up! I decided that if I end up not updating every monday as I have been doing. Then the day that I update, I will make sure to update more than one so that you guys could have more reading time in Don't Forget! So now let's get back to the story!

Xx

~

Christina's Point of View

 We both stared at each other with widened eyes. Something about him was awakening something that was inside of me. But something that caught my eyes was his mask. It looked like it was designed to look like my dress. We both ahd the same color. The same intricate designs. 

I moved my gaze down to see that his tie was also in a royal blue, as well as his handkerchief that peaked out from the breast pocket of his armani suit. 

I heard him clear his throat and it caused my eyes to snap back to his. I stared at him as he stared back. I suddenly felt a bit concious, so I looked away and began to play with my dress. 

"You know that you are not allowed to be here right?" He said suddenly to me, his voice was soft and warm, I shivered lightly as I heard him speak to me. 

Looking up, I opened my mouth to speak but I couldn't at all. So I decided to shake my head at his answer. He started chuckling and that caused me to stargaze at the way he chuckles.  could feel my insides quiver at the sound. 

.

.

Jake's Point of View

I was talking to the other Alphas in the office when Christina's scent smacked me in the face causing me to leave the conversation to track her down. 

I found her scent through the forbidden hallway.  It caused fear to spark in my heart. This hallway is super dangerous. Dangerous enough to harm even a supernatural person.

That is why the owner of this home, locked the forbidden hallway so that no harm can be done to his guest. But I was quite surpirsed that she could find this place. It had a magical lock placed upon it. No one could enter it, or see it. Only the leaders AKA me and the master of this home. 

I speedwalked through the forbidden hall and saw the back of her.

She was wearing a royal blue ball gown that made her body look absolutely stunning. Her hair was lightly curled and laid over one of her shoulders, so it gave me a chance to see her bare shoulder. I felt my heart flutter as I remembered that I was also wearing royal blue. Could this be something? Or was this coincidental?

 As I got closer to her, her scent was full blast and it caused me to slow down. I noticed that she was looking at one particular painting dated back in the 1700s.

I knew that it was my time to get her out of there because I could feel the static in the air change dramatically, tell me and my wolf that something was going to appear and it will be happy that there may be blood spilt.