I'm Sorry

So I just wanted to say thank you for reading this author's note, even though sometimes these author's note is rather boring and unentertaining. But I feel like I have to get this out of my system and allow you guys to know what's been going on lately, which is the real reason as to why I'm updating rather late now. 

So my past notes, I've been saying how I have been busy with family and school and all that, well its a complete lie. I am not busy with these things, because right now I'm not feeling like me. For those of you who get this, great! But for those of you who don't get it... I have been depressed since the beginning of summer, though it hasn't been really strong at all like now. I have been depressed.

Everything for me right now, has been really tough. It's like there is a dark and heavy blanket that has wrapped itself around my brain and even my entire body. Making me not want to do anything, or even think straight and properly like I should be doing. For the people that have suffered through depression, you understand how it feels like, and for those of you who haven't. Its... really tough. Tough because your not youself. And let me tell you, its hard to not be yourself.

Because of my depression, I couldn't update as reguarly as I want too, beause of my brain basically shutting down. Leaving me emotionless. I know that I should get help, but the thing is I have a really bad rep with therapists. They always are the one to make things worse. 

So now that I have got that out of my system, and allow you guys to know the truth, I am sorry for lying to you all. But I don't want to be thinked little. As I have been thought before by the people that I had completely trusted. 

I don't really know when I will be updating, but I do know that it probably won't be anytime soon. And if you guys are going to be fine with that. Thank you. 

So I hope that I didn't ruin your day.  And if I did... Sorry. 

X