Chapter 21: Painful Truth

Christina's Point of View

I was feeling like crap the day after the date. My entire body was on fire, I couldn't see that very good which was odd. I would always have this burning sensation run through my skin on different spots. But whenever I checked the place that I was feeling it. I could see no red markings, it was just my normal flawless skin. 

I was currently laying in bed as I didn't have the strength to walk around, but I was thankful that Kris was here with me. He at least was taking care of things for me while I lay here. I won't lie but it really bummed me out that I couldn't walk around because of a sickness really never stopped me from being active but this time it was way different. 

I closed my eyes and slowly licked my chapped lips as I tried to fall back to sleep but the aching pain at the back of my head appeared once more, causing me to stay awake. 

My bedroom door opened and Kris walked in with some medicine that would help me fall asleep, I thanked him quietly as I drank it down and with him adjusting my sheets around me. He rested his hands over my forehead and shook his head lightly. I could tell that he was getting really worry as he kept on biting his lips. 

"Rest dear." He said to me. I gave him a weak smile before I felt the medicine take over me, dragging me into the dark abyss. 

.

.

Jake's Point of View

I was really upset to know that I couldn't see Christina after the date. It really bugged me to the extreme but of course, I finally found out that she was currently ill thanks to her gay friend telling me via text. 

I couldnt really help but want to run over there to her house and help her get better, but of course I had so many things going around the pack house that I can't. And that pissed me off so much. 

But I finally made the decision that I will tell Christina the truth. The entire truth about my kind and what we are. But the one thing that I am dreading about is how I am going to tell her that she was reborned again. Should i keep it a secret? Or tell her completely everything? Oh man all these decisions aren't good for me right now!!!

.

.

Unknown's Point of View

I could feel and see that Christina was obviosuly getting ready. This is a good thing as well as a bad thing. The bad thing is that she is coming out to soon and is not right on track. If she came out on the day that I had just calculated, something bad will happen... And I can't let that happen. I have to try and find a way to stop her from getting ready. No matter what it takes. A knock brought me out of my thoughts and I turned around to see who it was. 

My dear friend/partner walked in. His face showed no emotions, but his eyes told me that he could also feel the change that was going to happen. 

"Should we begin?" He said quietly. I stared at him for quite some time before I could give him an answer. 

Shaking my head, I looked down at my feet before looking at him. "Not yet... we will begin when its close. Which is very soon..." I said. 

.

.

Christina's Point of View

I groaned quietly as I awoke from my sleep. My eyes scanning around the dark bedroom as if I was searching for someone. But once I figured out that there was really no one that I was searching for, I reclosed my eyes as I tried to stop the dizzy spell that was still floating around me.