Chapter 17: ~

Christina's Point of View

As soon as I entered my house and closed the door. I slammed my back against it in total shock. Why. The. Hell. Did. I. Do. That? 

I could feel my face still bruning as I heard his car pull away from my driveway. I sighed and placed my palm against my racing heart. 

This was not me. I would never do that. I was always the shy girl that would shy away from everyone that comes to me. So why did these emotions come out of nowhere?

Sighing, I dropped my head onto my hands while my eyes were shut tight. I am completely confused. I don't have anyone to confide about with everything, so of course its making me go a bit crazy over the fact that one, I always stuff things inside of me, and secondly. Even if I do tell someone what's been going on, they probably won't believe me and that doesn't really sit well with me. 

.

.

I was working on these formulas, when I felt my phone vibrate against my leg. My heart began to beat wildly as I thought it would be Jake. As much as I wanted to pull my cell out from my pocket, I knew that once I set down what I work to check, I would completely forget what I was doing. So I decided against it and went back to work. 

.

.

After the two hours weere done, and I was done with everything. I reached into my pocket and grabbed my cell. I looked at the blank screen and my heart began to beat fast once again. 

I entered my code, and pressed my new message to see that it was from Kris. I sighed and clicked on his name to see what he sent to me. 

Kris: Hey girly! I just wanted to tell you that tonight, we are going to dinner at Lucy's. We need to have a serious conversation and don't even think about saying that you have work so you can't leave. CAuse I will still drag you out from that place and bring you directly to the table! So get ready!

X

P.S Oh! And dress fucking hot!

 I simply stared at the text message and just stuffed it back into my bag before walking out of the class. As i turned the corner, I bumped straight into a hard chest. 

Covering my nose, I murmured a soft ouch before looking up to see who it was. And much to my surprise it was Dylan. 

My eyes widened as I took in the sight of him, I was expecting him to also show the same kind of emotion but there was none. He just smiled at me, as if there was nothing to be shocked about. 

"Christina! It's been such a long time! You most certainly got shorter!" He exclaimed as he suddenly pulled me into his embrace. 

I was rock frozen as he was embracing me, but was pleased that he let me go. "D-Dylan... It has been a long time... like 5 years..." I said to him as I was slowly inching away. 

Unfortunately he saw and he moved over to stop me from walking away. "Oh? It has been that long? WOW. It felt like it was just like a month you know." He said with a cocky smile as he placed both of his hands into his back pocket. 

I nodded my head stiffly and forced a smile out from me. "Ha." 

Then we both were surrounded by silence. Silence that were awkward and very tense, well that was for me. but I don't even know about Dylan. He was giving out these weird vibes. Those were not there since the last time that I saw him. 

I looked around, not really wanting to look at him. Though I could clearly feel his gaze on my face but mostly on my body. UGH, I could clearly feel the shivers running through my entire body. 

"Oh look at the time, I have to run. Dinner with a friend tonight soooooo it was ncie to see you!" I said as quickly as I could, and I bascially ran around his body to get away from him. 

As I ran down the hallway, I could feel his stares htting my back. CAusing me to feel a bit antsy for some reason. 

.

.

I finally reached my house. I was still a bit shocked and weirded out by bumping into Dylan. It was strange. 

For one, the last time I had seen was about 5 years ago, and the last day. He was boarding onto a plane that was heading to America. 

Then now out of the blue. He stated that he would never return beccause of some stuff that had happened, and yet he came back. 

But the most weirdest thing ever was the plain fact that his aura was off. And I mean really off. It had a bit of evil in it which was never there before, because I would know. 

I slammed my hand against my forehead as I leaned against the marble counter. Somehow, these days keep getting stange for me. Meeting Jake and then Dylan. And most importantly, I stopped getting those dreams that I had with replica me. It stopped ever since I bumped into Jake and started getting to know him. 

it was very strange indeed, and I was going to find out. 

I stood up proud and tall and was about to do some research on it, but then the thought slapped me right in the face. 

I had that bloody dinner with Kris tonight and surely, he would do what he had said in text. And I hate that. I really do. 

So pushing the researching thoughts behind me, I ran up my stairs to get ready before Kris came barrelling through my house. 

Do I have so many things to tell him tonight. 

.

.

.

.

==================================

Follow. Vote. Comment