Chapter 3: Delta

Previously~

"Show them their rooms first so that they can rest up for tonight!" I ordered from the top of the stairs. I heard multiple replies of yes and then walked off towards my bedroom. 

Today is full of... eh I don't even know I am still in bloody shock of seeing Christina again... 

~

Jake's Point of View

It was finally night time, and here I stood with Trevor, my men and of course them. They were all standing side by side with each other. Their pose was strong which I really looked in an individual. 

I gave Trevor a look before turning my attention back to them. 

"Let's begin!" I ordered. 

.

.

.

All of our body was coated with sweat. Our chests were moving up and down kind of quick but still we were not out of breath. 

I looked over to see that they were also the same as us, not even hunching over. Simply just standing straight. 

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the slight cold breeze that went through me, that I did not notice one of them was standing in front of me. I opened my eyes and stared at him wondering what does he want. 

"Do you have a mate? Or is your mate dead?" he asked me, silencing everyone that was around us. 

I cocked my eyebrows at him... how did he know that my mate was either dead or alive... I simply stared at him. Trevor went up and was about to give that boy an earful but I silenced him by saying, "yes... my mate is dead... she died ten years ago..." 

He nodded his head, never losing eye contact with me. "So that girl this morning... is she your second mate? Because I know that in your eyes you had an emotion where you recognize her... so it must mean that your dead mate is her." 

I stared at him my eyes were wide, but before I could ask him how did he know, one of his friends tugged him away while scolding him. The brown hair dude came up to me and apologized for his friends way that he did not mean to act rude. 

I simply nodded my head. They sure were weird. 

Clearing my throat, I moved my attention to everyone that was standing in silence. "Okay thats good. Everyone can go and rest up.. tomorrow I will decided their fate..." I said. "Dismissed." Turning around, I began my way inside with Trevor walking beside me. 

As soon as we were far away, Trevor began to talk. "I don't have a great feeling about  them... especially that guy. How in the fucking world did he know that she looked exactly like Christina?!? Like HOW??" he exclaimed. 

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know... but I do agree with you on that they are really strange, like they seem to be hiding something from us..." 

He nodded his head. I sighed and turned around touching his shoulders. "Get some rest.. tomorrow morning go directly to my office so we can decide together got it?" I said, 

He waved his hands around and gave me a are you serious look. "Of course I would be there... even if you didn't want me to help you... I WOULD STILL BE THERE!" he said. 

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Whatever.. just be on time..." I said before stalking over to my bedroom which was at the end of the hallway. 

"I won't again! I will show you!" he shouted from where he was at.