Chapter 5: Revenge

Previously~

As soon as I reached my room, I was so happy that I flung myself onto my bed and crawled as fast as I can underneath my blanket for another extra layer of protection.

I closed my eyes snuggled deeper into my pillow, hoping that I was not going to have another dream like this morning.

But was I wrong.

~

Christina's Look-a-like Point of View

I was once again at the field, but instead of how it should have looked like, it was all dark and gloomy. The red petals were replaced with black ones. The grass were all dead. The trees around this place was covered in fog, I could only make out some of the outline of the pine trees. 

Instead of feeling calm, safe and collected. I was panicking. My heartbeat was like thunder. It was going so fast as if I was running. I could feel beads of sweat form on my forehead and body. 

I clenched my hands into a fist and turned around to see if I could see her. But I was greeted by nothing. 

"Hello? Is anyone there?" I called out in hopes that I would hear footsteps or her voice calling out to me. But instead a crow answered back to me. 

I swallowed the bile in my throat as I did not know what to do at this point. 

"Don't be scared." her voice called out to me. 

I spun around and was glad to see her, but her back was too me. I took a step forward, a small smile on my face as I was not alone in this creepy place. "Thank god... I was scared an-" 

"You must wake up!" she said to me. 

I stopped in my spot and stared at her. Confusion written all over my face. "What do you mean I have to wake up? Were you not the person to call me here?" I asked her. 

She shook her head. "No... I did not... you brought yourself here..." she whispered. 

I walked over to her and touched her shoulder. Noticing that her skin was really cold. As if it is frozen. I pulled her around to face me and my eyes widened. 

Her undereyes were all dark, her hair was greasy as if it was never washed. Her entire body was thin to the point where whenever she breathed, you could clearly see the outline of her bones. 

"What... What happened to you?" I asked her.

She gave me a small soft smile, her eyes dead. "This is how I looked like when I was dying..." 

.

.

I shot up from my bed and looked around. My mind was empty of thoughts but only had one image... of her. 

I closed my eyes and opened them once more to see that I was home and not there. I sighed in relief as soon as I realized that I was back. 

I lifted my trembling hands onto my forehead and noticed that I was sweating like a pig again. I sighed and droped my head before slamming down onto my pillow. 

"What's going to happen next?" I whispered to myself. 

----------------------------

Jake's Point of View

My mind was constantly on her! They way she looks exactly like Christina! I kept wondering how is that possible.

But the onet hing that made me feel even more unsure was the fact that I had a dream last night. A dream that Christina was talking to me. Talking about something, but I cannot recall it.

I had asked my wolf if he  had any memory from the dream, but he also did not. That really frustrates me. The raw emotion that I felt when Christina was talking to me, was happiness and excitment. 

I knew that it had to be good news, not bad news cause then I would've felt the sadness and pain. But I felt neither of those. 

I groaned and slammed my head onto my desk and stayed like that. I closed my eyes and tried to psh through the blockage that was there, in hopes that maybe it will show me what Christina and I were talking about. 

A soft knock went through my door, I lifted my head and stared directly at the door. The person's scent was already hitting my nostrils. 

It was Maria. 

I cringed and had a scowl on my face. Why could she not leave me alone? I NEED to be alone to figure out some things, but her? Man she is so looking for a good beating. 

I felt my wolfs anger resonate through me, then my eyes went pitch black from the irritation from her scent. "What do you want mutt?" I growled out as the door did not open. But I knew that she was still there. Probably shocked to death. 

I could clearly hear her clear her throat behind the closed locked door. "Alpha... I was wondering if you wanted me to cook you something? Seeing as you missed lunch an hour ago." she said softly. 

I scoffed, trying to play the innocent game? I rolled my eyes and leaned abck against my desk. "No. I am not hungry and if I am, I won't even let you cook me something with your disgusting man fingers." I said as I rubbed my eyes. 

I could hear her thundering heartbeat as well as her quickening breaths. I smirked and closed my eyes. "So now that you get it... Leave me alone and don't btoher me!" I ordered. 

 I could feel the raw power from me hit through the door and her sharp inhale of breath before she answered to me with a shaky voice. "Yes Alpha." 

I could clearly hear her footsteps retreating away from my office until it was simply quiet throughout the halway. I could distantly hear the chatter and TV downstairs but I didn't mind. I loved being Alpha. I could be a big douche to someone that I truly loathe and they won't do anything cause the moment that they try and leave my pack... my men and i will take great pleasure in ripping them to pieces. 

And I was not scared to do it to Maria. 

--------------------------------

Maria's Point of View

 My wolf and I was boiling with anger! How could he treat me like this? Everyone at that? I was there Luna! 

Just because that loser dead, he had to kick me out from my spot? HA! We will see about that. We will see how long he could keep my away from my rightful spot!

Which was of course the Luna position. 

I had strength, beauty, and many followers unlike that dead bitch, Christina. I was better than her, better at every single thing. I wouldn't be surprised if I would get accepted into her family as quick as a snap of fingers! 

When that day comes. The day that I will be your Luna and wife again Jake. I will bring you down to the darkness of pain. 

We will see. 

Just you fucking wait everyone. 

I will bring fire and I am not afraid of getting burned. 

=============================

Sorry if it is short! I tried my best to make it longer, but I couldn't since I had no idea about what to add to it! I will try to add even more on the next update! 

Xx

P.S I was planning, maybe I should have particular days when I would post the next update. And if I did so, it would probably be on Monday or Friday.

~

Follow. Vote. Comment