Chapter 16:

Christina's Point of View

That person smiled at me as they were amused at my reaction, but how could I not react that way? It was strange that they would finally show their faces here, out of nowhere!

"That's not a very warm welcome!" His smoothing voice said to me. It made me melt inside as the tingles began to erupt around my entire body and senses. I opened my mouth to say something back to him but all that came out was incoherent words and then I was silent once more. 

The man from the diner as well as the ball was here in front of me... which is strange... right?

I moved my gaze away from his standing figure and tried to find something else that will not make me look foolish in front of this god. I heard him cough once more, causing me to move my eyes back to where he was with scrunched up eyebrows. "Yes?" I said in a quiet tone. 

"May I sit with you?" He asked me with a weird smile on his face. I looked around the place to see that it was pretty full all of a sudden. How did this happen? 

I heard him cough once more, making me realize taht he asked me a question. Blushing a bright red, I simply nodded my head, unsure what would come out of my mouth if I opened it. I heard him stufle his laughter before sitting down right in front of me as if nothing was awkward or even weird. 

.

.

Jake's Point of View

I was sitting right in front of her, watching her every move. My wolf and I was very pleased that we were sitting very close to her, and not from a far watching her. The moment she spoke to me again, it sent me into waves of shock and pleasure. That felt really good, it's been a long time. 

As I watched her, I kept every note on her movements and the way her facial experssions were. And it sent me once again into shock. 

The way she bit her lip when she's awkward was the exact same. The way her fingers would brush her hair behind her right ear was the same. The way her eyes would gleam whenever she would see something cute or happy. Adn the way her blush coated her, tinitng her cheeks only as if it was a cosmetics blush not an atctual blush taht her body causes was the same. 

I could feel my eyes watering up as the memories of the past brought up. Christina laughing her butt of from something stupid that one of her friends had said. The way she reacted to me whenever I would accidently brush against her arm or body. 

"Are you okay?" Her soft voice brought me out from my memory. Looking up, I noticed taht she had a look of concern. 

I blinked and cleared my throat as I forced out a smile. "Yes, I am fine." She stared at me for a while, before speaking. "Okay." I could clearly tell that she didn't believe me and that made my heart warm up a bit. 

"Eactly the same." I whispered under my breath as I stared at her. 

"Huh?" She said to me, causing me to chuckle. I shook my head and leaned forward. "So shall we continue the talk that we had at the ball." I said trying to change the topic. And thankfully it worked. 

"So that was you then. You were at the ball." She said after she sipped her steep tea. 

I smiled and nodded my head, "Surprise." I whispered to her causing the lvoely blush that I had loved and missed so much to make a reappearance on her face. 

.

.

We talked for hours and hours until it was very late at night. As we both stood up since we were asked to leave cause the store was closing, I had to make this night with her last longer, since I knew that it would be quite a long time since I could be near her, and my wolf and I needed to have her scent implanted in our minds. 

We both walked out into the chilly air and I could see her shiver lightly. Causing me to take my coat off and draping it around her shoulders, causing her to jump from the surpirse and shock. "OH! You don't have to give me your coat!" She said as she tried to take it offf, I stopped her before she could. 

Giving her a soft smile, I shook my head. "Its okay, and besides I'm not cold. But you are and I would not be a gentlemen for not giving my coat to a beautiful lady." Causing her to blush for the 100th time. Oh, how I could not get sick of the sight. 

"So where is your car?" I asked her as we stood there in silence. 

She looked up and smiled softly at me. " I left my car at home today, stupid me thought that it was going to be warm." She said as she chuckled softly. 

My gaze softened as I continued to watch her kick the little pebbles on the ground aimlessly. "Your not stupid... don't say that."I said. 

She smiled at me and shook her head. "So I can give you a ride if you wnat? Actually, no I WILL give you a ride since it's not safe for a beauitful lady like you to ride the bus this late at night." 

She shook her head and was about to say something but, I cut her off by grabbing her hand and tugging her gently towards my black mercedes that was just right in front of the building that was next to the cafe. 

Pushing her in, I ran tot he other side and got in. I started the car and listened at the purring sound of the engine. "So where do you live?" I asked her as I pulled into the street.

I already knew where she was living but, of course I couldn't let her know that. So I played dumb as I listened to the instructions she gave me.  

.

.

We finally reached her house and I stopped the car before turning it off. We both sat in the car before I told her that I will walk her to the front door. She smiled at me gratefully as we wlaked up the stony path. 

We reached her door and then it was silence once again. "I had a lovely time, even though we ran into each other." She said to me. 

I smiled and nodded my head. "It was an amazing night." 

She nodded her head and I lifted my hand and gently brushed some of her hair behind her ear. I could clearly hear her heart beat faster and her breath getting laboured. I was pleased that she felt the sparks. 

I left my hand at the side of her head and I so badly wanted to bend down and capture her lip, but instead, I leaned down and kissed her forehead. Closing my eyes, I enjoyed the sparks and tingles that erupted between us. 

Pulling back, I smiled at her. "You should get inside, its getting cold. And do you want to go out for coffee again?" I asked her. 

She was standing there in shock still before she could reply, she looked at me. An emotion that was unrecognizable flashed through her eyes. "Of course." She said. Reaching down for my hand, the tingles erupted again. 

I was completely enjoying it that I did not realize that she had written her number on my hand. Looking down at it, I looked at her with my eyebrows raised in question causing her to chuckle. "Good night." She whispered before leanign upwards and kissing my cheek. 

Now it was my turn to stand there in shock, as I watched her run back into her house and close the doors. After the door was closed, I had a goofy smile on my face. Turning on my heels, I happily jogged back towards my car. 

I could not wait for our coffee date! 

.

.

.

.

==============================================

So sorry if it was rushed and all, but I already want to finish this book that is why I am rushing things. So If you have a bloody problem with it, there is the close button on the right! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this update and until next time I guess haha. 

~

Follow. Vote. Comment