Chapter 25: Love

Jake's Point of View

"I love you." Christina whispered before her hand fell down limply by her side. It felt like my entire world had stopped. It was like bringing me back to ten years ago as I was there when she took her last breath on the hospital bed. 

I didn't care that I was in front of my pack members as I hugged onto her body and weeped for her to come back. For the moon goddess to not take her away. I prayed over and voer for that but nothing happened. There was no change. 

I was finally dead... there was no way that I could ever be happy again... ever. 

.

.

Christina's Point of View

I could hear Jake's cries as I was in the dark. I knew that I wasn't fully dead yet as I was on my way to it. But before I could finally give up, a bright light appeared in front of me shocking the poo out of me. 

"Moon Goddess!" i said as I noticed her smile on me. 

"My dear child. You can never stay out of trouble huh?" She lightly teased me. I looked at her as I didn't know what to say. 

"Which is why I am going to send you back to the living world." She said as she suddenly snapped her fingers. 

I opened my mouth to say something but of course, I couldn't as I was suddenly broguht back to a bright light that made me blind for a while. 

.

.

I gasped for air as I started coughing my lungs out. I could hear the erratic heartbeats of that someone as my face was pressed against a hard chest that was exploding sparks throughout me. 

"Jake." I whispered out weakly and that caused his cries to stop as he slowly pulled back revealing my opened eyes.  "I can't breath." I said to him as he was breathing heavily now. 

I was suddenly crushed into his chest once more as he stuffed his face close to my face. "Your alive.. your okay... your okay." He whispered repeatedly at me. 

I smiled and looked at him and then at everyone as they all held a big smile on their faces. "I'm okay..." I said to them but mostly at Jake. 

.

.

.

.

========================================

Sorry for it being short. Its just that I didn't really know what else to put on this chapter here. But reminder that the next one is the epilogue!

~

Follow. Vote. Comment.