Chapter 13: Mysterious

I promised that I would update a lot, and I am so sorry but I can't! I have so many things going on right now, its very stressful! And so I hope you all are happy with this chapter and if it doesn't make sense. I once again apologize! 

~

Jake's Point of View

I could not believe that her name was Christina. What of the odds. I felt Trevor put his hand over my shoulder and shook my lightly. "Your scaring everyone Jake." he murmured lowly to me, so that we both could only hear. 

I unfroze and turned around to see that everyone was looking at me with concern and worry. I smiled at them brightly. "Nothing is wrong everyone, just been thinking about how old our dear friend is now!" I said in a goofy tone. 

Everyone fell for it fotrunately, and with that, I turned around and headed out of the dining room. I knew that Trevor was following behind me as I could clearly hear his footsteps echo along with mine. 

I threw open the office door and was glad that there was no one in, so I walked in and placed my hands on top of the desk, my head down and eyes shut tightly. I could hear Trevor closing the door and locking it before the sound of something heavy plomping down onto the leather chair that was right behind me. 

"Her name is Christina... CHRISTINA!" I shouted at the end. 

I did not shout out of anger, I was shouting out of shock, how could a girl that looked exactly like my mate, have the same name. 

"It's weird of course, but there must be a reasonable knowledge from it." Trevor said in a calm voice. 

I stood up abrubtly and turned aroud and sat on the edge of the desk, keeping my gaze on him as he did the same to me. After a while, I sighed and nodded my head. "What next?" Trevor asked after a couple of minutes. 

I looked at him and sctratched my chin. "We find a witch. An old ancient one at that." I said. 

He nodded his head and stood up, bowing down to me, he left the room leaving me alone with my messy thoughts. 

.

.

My pack and I finally reached the territory and to say the least, I was sure bummed out from the night. We all said our goodnights, and I stayed outside a bit watching my pack members all scatter towards their home, while the others piled into the pack house that was right behind me.

I turned around and saw Trevor staring at the moon with his hands inside of pocket. "You seem to always be beside me lately." i said toTrevor as I walked beside him. 

He smirked and shook his head. "I can't be with my best friend?" he questioned me. 

I laughed and shook my head. We stayed quiet and watched the sun, until I told him that I wanted to go back to my house and he was welcome to crash the place. So here we both were, walking towards where my house was located at, which wasn't really that far from the pack house. It was about a two minute walk. 

The only sound that filled around us was the crunching of the leaves that we stepped on. "You know, its almost Midsummer's." Trevor said. 

I looked down and nodded my head. "Yea." I murmured. 

"You know legend states taht on the night of Midsummer's, the person that lost so much in his life will be granted with a gift. A gift that will either change the world in its best interest, or into chaos." 

I nodded my head. "That is true.But no one really in werewolf history has ever been granted on that day." I stated. 

Trevor simply shrugged his shoulder and looked at me. "Who knows. You might be the one to be granted something." 

I snorted and looked away. "Yea probably not a power that can change the world." I said. 

He laughed and punched my shoulder lightly. "Don't say that, we just have to see." 

Yea let's see.  I thought to myself as Trevor changed the topic into something about how the girls were dressed like in the ball a while ago. 

.

.

I groaned as I rolled out of bed, and began to stalk towards my bathroom. As the steaming hot water hit me, I let out a pleased moan as my muscles were all tensed from last night. 

As I got out of the shower, and walked back into my room, I noticed something that was never there when I was awake.

Slowly walking voer to the object, I looked at it carefully before picking it up in my hand. It sure was heavy. I decided to call Trevor over here and within a second, he was already inside my room. His hair all messed up from sleep.

"What is it bro?" He said after I threw the object at him. I shrugged and ran the towel through my wet hair as I watched Trevor play around with it.

"It does not have the smell of a bomb you know, and yet it looks like a bomb plus its really heavy as well."

He nodded his head. "Hmmm, maybe someone forgot it here?"

I looked at him and then back at the object that was finally laying on my table. "I have no idea, I mean I didn't see it last night when I enetered my bedroom..." I left it in the air as I tried to rack through my brain if I had seen it last night or not.  

"What if its from the creepy ass Maria!' He said in a weird ass tone. 

I stared at him and raised my eyebrow. he stared back at me as he didn't get a reply. "What? I was just saying." He said in a chilling tone.

I rolled my eyes and threw my towel into the bin. " You my friend. Is a dumbass!" I stated before grabbing the object and throwing it into my drawer, and locking it int he process. Just you know, in case if someone did plant it then they will not be able to get it back. 

"Lets go out to eat huh?" I said as I pushed Trevor out the room as he mumbled curses at me knowing that I could clearly hear everything that he was saying. 

.

.

.

.

=======================================

Follow, Vote, Comment