Chapter 6: Jealousy

So I decided that I would update Don't Forget on Mondays only seeing as now I would update at random times and I don't really like that and I am sure you guys don't as well. Beside when I update on Mondays. It will give me a chance to plan the following chapter even more.

Anyway let's go back to the story!

Xx

~

Previously~

When that day comes. The day that I will be your Luna and wife again Jake. I will bring you down to the darkness of pain. 

We will see.

Just you fucking see everyone.

I will bring fire and I am not afraid of getting burned. 

~

Jake's Point of View

"Yo Jake!" said Trevor who was currently holding the telphone. I looked up from my paperworks and stared at him. 

"What is it?" I asked him before turning my gaze back down to my papers. 

"Alpha Jason is on the phone... and it seems like he found out about the whoe Christina Look-a-like problem." Trevor said.

That caused me to snap my head up and look at him. "What? How in the hell did he find out about it?" I demanded. Trevor shrugged his shoulder. 

"I have no idea, cause I did not tell him that. Neither did the other men plus we were only the ones to see her. Maybe it would be best if you talk to him and ask." 

I sighed and opened my hand for the phone. Trevor walked over and placed it in my hand. I stopped and stared at the phone before letting out a heavy sigh.

Placing  the phone on my ear, I cleared my throat. "What is it Alpha Jason?" I asked him. 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME THE FIRST TIME YOU SAW CHRISTINA! WHY DIDN'T YOU!!!!!!" he screamed. I flinched and moved the phone away from my ear as he kept on repeating the same thing over and over again. 

I closed my eyes and pinched ym forehead with my free hand. I noticed that Trevor was trying his best not to laugh at the fact that his Alpha was getting yelled at for it. I gave him a stink eye and it made him shut up completely. 

"Jason! Calm down!" I said to him. 

I could hear his heavy breathing through the phone. Oh boy! My wolf said to me. Oh boy yes...

"How did you find out about it? When you're all the way in America?" I asled him. 

"You forgot that my third in command was in your territory? And that he was in town when he saw you bump into Christina!" he said. 

My eyes widened. I was a fucking dumbass right there! How in the world did I forget the fact that Jason's Third in Command was over here in my territory doing some agreements with the surrounding packs. 

I slammed my head onto my palm. He was like a ghost. You forget the moment that he was here because he is always so quiet. 

"Shit. I forgot." I said. 

I heard Jason sigh once more. "Really Jake? You forgot?" 

I rolled my eyes at his answer. "Of course I would forget that he was here in the first place! He is like a dang ghost!" 

"Ha ha ha Ken is sure quiet sometimes." Jason said while laughing his heart out. Which only made me get annoyed and irritated. 

"So yes. how I found out about her is through Ken. he called me and was pretty much in shock as well. And he would'nt have to tell me if you had told me right away!" He said softly at the end.