Chapter 26: Epilogue

Jake's Point of View

These last couple of months has been very hectic with all the incident of Christina getting shot as she jumped in front of Kris to protect him and me sentencing Maria to death as she was the one who acted out against her Luna and tried to get her killed. For also planting that object in my room in hopes that I would fall in love with her. Yes you guessed it right. She used it as a love spell which seriously sucked ass. 

But Christina and I have been dating for 4 months now and it has been going really steady though we would get into usuless arguements but would forgive each other a second later. And tonight was the day of our 5 month anniversary and I wanted to do something special for her, and I got just the thing but of course I needed to scout some men to help me make it possible for her. ANd hopefully she will say yes to what I am going to say to her tonight. 

.

.

Everything was perfect as I was driving down to the spot with Christina in the car. I was extrememly nervous but many of my friends told me that it would be fine. Well lets hope that they are right though. 

"Are you okay? You look nervous." She said to me. I looked voer at her and slightly smiled as I tried to convince her that I was just a bit stressed out about something with work and all and thankfully she was convinced. 

After a couple of minutes we finally arrived at the destination and headed inside. We were seated down a table for two and began to enjoy our night. I could see that everything was going perfectly as planned but something caught my attention as I looked at the corner. 

Kris and Trevor was peaking through the curtains and was smiling at me as they gave me thumbs up. I knew that it was a signal that it was time for me to do it and to get it out of my system. 

I took a deep breath and nodded my head as I reached over and grabbed oto Christina's hands, causing her to look at me with confusion. "Yes?" She said.

"So I wanted to do something special for you tonight and hopefully you will love it so here goes nothing." I said to her as I suddenly stood up and dragged her with me.

Bringing her up close to the stage, I made her stay put there as she looked at the stage than back to me, her confusion was even more than usual.  I turned around and walked behind the curtains and as soon as I stepped in, Kris and Trevor began to hook me up with the microphone and the guitar before they pushed me out. 

I turned and saw that she was staring at me with many emotions but the one emotion that I caught was shock causing me to slightly smile at her. 

"So I wanted to sing this song for you... since I believe it holds a lot of things about us. And Christina... I hope you enjoy this cover of Kiss me by Ed Sheeran." 

I took a deep breath and began to play the song.

"Settle down with me 

Cover me up 

Cuddle me in 

Lie down with me 

Hold me in your arms 

Your heart's against my chest 

Lips pressed to my neck 

I've fallen for your eyes 

But they don't know me yet 

And the feeling I forget 

I'm in love now 

Kiss me like you wanna be loved 

Wanna be loved 

Wanna be loved 

This feels like I've fallen in love 

Fallen in love 

Fallen in love 

Settle down with me 

And I'll be your safety 

You'll be my lady 

So give me love

Like I

'Cause she's in the class A team

My heart's against your chest 

Your lips pressed to my neck 

I've fallen for your eyes 

But they don't know me yet 

And the feeling I forget 

I'm in love now 

Kiss me like you wanna be loved 

Wanna be loved 

Wanna be loved 

This feels like I've fallen in love 

Fallen in love 

Fallen in love 

Fallen in love" 

As I sang, I walked down the stage and went over to Christina as I felt the eyes of other people watching the both of us. As soon as the song ended, I stared into her big wide eyes and kept my gaze on her face as I leaned down on one leg. 

"Christina. Even though we have went through many shitty times together. We were brought together by her and I knew that if I didn't take this very chance I would not be pleasing that so called person." I said chuckling causing her to chuckle as well as he stared at me with teary eyes. 

"So I wanted to ask you this for a quite some time but didn't have the balls too.. Christina." I said to her as I reached in a grabbed the box, opening it in front of her. " Would you do my the very favour of marrying me." 

It was queit between us and as I thought that she was going to decline, she jumped into my arm causing me to drop the guitar as I wrapped my arms around her in shock. 

"yes... I would love to marry you!" She whispered into my ear. A big smile broke out on my face as I twirled and pun around with her in my arms. Her laughter filling the air around us as the cheers and claps erupted from everyone. 

This is a new journey from us. A journey that takes us far away from the past and into a new place. And I wouldn't be lying when I say this... I am extremely excited for what is about to come. 

.

.

.

.

===================================

So this is the end to the book and if it wasn't like what some of yous were expecting well oops sorry. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you guys who have stuck from the beginning to the end of the book. It really meant a lot. And I am currently making a new book which I will probably release sometime today or tomorrow so have your eyes open for that. Thats about it and I love you guys! 

Xx

~

Follow. Vote. Comment.