Chapter 2: Time

Previously~

Decided that I should go and get back to where my men were at. I began to say goodbye to them, I started to head over to the door while my head was kind of lowered to the ground.  I got out of the resturant and made my way over to the car, but as I walked I began to smell the familiar scent of Christina in the air and it was getting bigger and much stronger, I scrunched my face up in confusion but before I could even react, I slammed into a petite body that caused sparks to erupt where I slammed into her. 

~

Jake's Point of View

Black hair was in my vision. I blinked and stared at the girl who was in my arms. The scent was coming off from her. I blinked repeatedly as I tried to get the answers as to why she smelt the same as Christina. 

There were sparks of course and no doubt the scent that is intoxicating. But I had to check one thing... which is her eyes. I heard that some people get second mates in their lifetime, but I didn't really feel up to falling in love with someone else. I was and still am in love with Christina forever. 

"Ouch what the..." her voice said. 

It sent shivers in me, and my eyes widened. This voice is familiar to Christina... 

"Sorry.." I said to her as I continued to hold her. 

She was mumbling under her breath, so I kept my gaze stuck on her to see if she will lift her head up. 

And she finally did. 

It was like slow motion. the ends from her ends flirted with my face, as well as her scent. My eyes widened as I took in the sight of her. 

That pale skin that is flawless, her plump rosy lips that is cryng for someone to bite it. Her cute button nose, her long eyelashes. Her grey eyes that I have seen so many times through pictures. 

My breath was taken away from me as I continued to stare at her. Christina... is this real? Am I seeing things? 

My heart began to beat faster and faster as we stayed locked in place. My arms wrapped around her, our gazes locked to each other. I could tell that she was also effected like how you should be the moment you meet your mate. 

I felt my eyes water a bit as I kept my eyes on her. Those eyes were giving me flashbacks of the time we had together ten years ago...

What felt like for hours was just 2 minutes when she finally broke her gaze. "Um... excuse me sir? You are holding me too tight..." she said softly without letting me meet the grey eyes that I have missed so much. 

"Al-Jake... let her go... we have to go somewhere remember?" Trevor said as he walked over to me, and touched my shoulders. My eyes widened and I hesitantly let my arms drop which made my wolf growl in my head. 

"Sorry..." I said back to her. 

She nodded and before I could speak to her, Trevor tugged me to the car and pushed me in. I growled at him as soon as I was in and the door was closed. 

The car started to drive off, and I kept my gaze on her as she stared at the car with questioning eyes, before her figure disappeared. 

"Why the fuck did you do that?" I growled out, my eyes pitch black. 

Trevor looked pale and he stared at me with wide eyes. "Dude... she looks like Luna..." he whispered to me. 

Even though Trevor never showed it to anyone, he truly cared about Christina like any other people should to their Luna... he also took it hard the moment that she passed away and the day that we buried her.