Chapter 18: Dylan's P.O.V (Very short)

So I just wanted to update another today. But its very short cause I don't really have the energy to write more on Dylan's P.O.V . So I hope you guys don't mind. The next update, I will make it longer than this one so, I hope you enjoy this small update that I have for you all. 

X

P.S I just wanted to say thank you to those of you guys who messaged and commented on my A/N. It really means a lot to know that you guys are not pissed at me for lying and for not updating regularly. That I should take care of myself,and I do intend too. So thank you with all of my heart. 

~

Dylan's Point of View

I watched her as she ran down the hallway, her dark hair flowing ever so gently behind her. I couldn't help but feel a bit hurt that she was not pleased to see me. I mean it has been five years since I had last seen her. But of course I did say to her that I was never returning to the UK but then here I was. 

Well let me tell you guys the reason that I was back. Someone tipped me off that she was being a very bad girl that needed some punishment. So I decided to pay her a visit. And I am not willing to leave until she is taught a valuable lesson to not be a naughty girl. So I turned around and began my quest to find that person who tipped me. 

.

.

.

.

=======================

Follow. Vote. Comment.