Chapter 9: Romeo and Juliet

So everyone, I bet your wondering why did I update today and not tomorrow as planned. Well the thing is, that tomorrow I will be very busy and won't be able to update, so I decided to update today so that I will not be behind but ahead. So I hope you guys enjoy this update and I will hear from you guys next monday!

Xx

Previously~

But with him, even though we never spend that much time together, some things happen. I was brought out from my thought as I heard Kris scream loudly in shock. 

"OKAY! WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL JUST HAPPEN?"

"I have no idea..." I whispered to him but of course he did not hear it.  

~

Christina's Point of View

"So what your saying is that we are going to go to a ball? A masquerade ball?" I asked Kris the 100th time. 

He nodded and had a bright smile on his face. "Oh it is going to be fun!" He excalimed as he surfed the net in my house looking for my ball gown. 

"So wait? Your friend invited you? And your going to drag me along?" I asked him my hands suddenly fliyng around. 

Kris stopped surfing the net and turned to stare at me. "Of course I am, and I am not dragging you! You are also invited!" 

I stared at him blankly and with a blank voice I asked him, "Then where is my invitation?" 

He sighed and stood up. Began to walk to where his jacket was located which was near the front door. I kept my gaze on his back as he disappeared around the corner. 

"Here." He said as he lightly threw it onto my lap. I stared at the gold invitation card and slowly picked it up. "You act as if it has some germs or disease on it." retorted Kris who was back on track of finding a dress for me. 

I rolled my eyes at him and opened the gold card. I ran my fingers through every intricate desgin on there and smiled. It was absolutely beautiful.

"I FOUND IT!" Shouted Kris. I jumped from the slight scare and looked at him. "Found  what?" I said softly as I turned my gaze back onto the card. My black hair acting as a cover. 

"Your dress silly!" he said happily, before shoving the laptop onto my lap and tapping onto the dress. 

It sure was pretty. It was in the color of royal blue, had many bling and jewels on the waist of it. There was no sleeves so it was a sleeveless dress. The neckline was in a heart shape, so it would showcase my boobs as Kris would totally put it. Overall it was pretty, but the one thing that really brought it out was that it was a ballg own. Really big and puffy. 

"Its a ball gown..." I stated to Kris.

He rolled his eyes at my reply. "Of course it is. We are going to a BALL. So of course its going to be a BALL gown." 

"But no one would wear a ball gown this big still." I said. 

"How is this big? It is not even big. I chose this one because it would suit your frame! And people still wear this to events!" 

I rolled my eyes and shrugged. "Whatever, I know that even if I say no to you, you would still buy it!" I said and he nodded his head. "Of course! You know me so well my dear!" 

I rolled my eyes once more and turned my attention back onto the card. I lifted it and put it on top of the table. Staring at it once more, I stood up and dusted the dust off my bottoms as I made my way over to the kitchen. I could remember the way Kris reacted to me when I explained to him about the whole mysterious man thing, and let's just say that he is calling us Romeo and Juliet. I don't kow why he does, but whatever Kris wants. he gets so no getting out of there at all. 

"Do you want anything while your surfing?" I asked Kris. 

"Yes please! Could I have some snacks!" 

"Sure sure." I replied waving my hand. 

Man was this night going o be a long one at that. 

.

.

It has been what a couple of days since the night that Kris had ordered that huge dress for me. It has finally arrived. I simply stared at the white big box that was sitting on my table. I had no idea what to do and thankfully I called Kris who was on his way here. 

 Sitting down on the chair, I looked away from the box and stared outside. I could see that the leaves are already falling down. Everything was about to change color in a flash. 

DING-DONG

I ran towards my front door and flung the door wide open for Kris. He walked in with such poise and grace that it made me want to...

VOMIT!

I rolled my eyes and slapped his arm before slamming the door shut. "OUCH! Did you have to hit my delicate little arms!" he cried out. 

I rolled my eyes and stared at him as he pondered through the dress in the box. " Delicate little arms? HA! Look at you bloody arms! It is muscular and huge!" I said to him. 

Walking over to his side, I watched him touch the fabric as if it was a little baby. "Is it not beautifu?" he said softly in awe. 

I shrugged my shoulder. "Okay I guess. I mean I haven't tried it on so I don't know." 

He rolled his eyes at me, before pulling it out and throwing it over his shoulder. "Then let's go try it on shall we?" he said cheerifully and pushed me on my shoulders towards the stairs. 

.

.

My eyes were wide open as well as my mouth. The dress fitted my form perfectly. It had the right amount of cleavage showing.  I softly ran my fingers on top of the fabric as I kepy my gaze locked on my reflection. 

I could hear Kris's footsteps walking behind me as he watched my actions very closely. "I knew you would love it. You do love it right?" 

I nodded my head instead of answering, seeing as I had suddenly lost my voice. After a couple of minutes, I finally spoke. "It is just amazing. I love it and thank you so much!" I said softly to Kris as I turned around to give him a bone crushing hug. 

He embraced me back and smiled. "Well its not entirely complete... your outfit I mean." He motioned towards my dress. 

I looked down and then up at him with my eyebrows raised up in question. "What do you mean?" I said. Starting to get a bit scared of what he might say next to me. 

But without saying anything he went out of the room and then came back with both of his hands behind his back. "What is behind you?" I asked once more. He gave me a secretive and proud smile before bringing both of his arms around to his front. 

Revealing the most enchanting mask I have ever seen in my life time. The designs were like lace, it was all black but in some of the holes, it had some royal blue diamonds on it. Matching my dress perfectly. 

I smiled and slowly grabbed it from the awaiting hands of Kris. "I got it made specially for you! My dear girl!" Kris exclaimed.

I shook my head and covered my mouth with the back of my hand. I could feel the tears wanting to come out for my dear best friend. 

"Aww don't cry Christina! If you cry... then I will cry as well! and its not fun at all!" 

I nodded my head and took in a deep breath. "Okay. I will not cry! For your sake!" I said laughing abit at the end. He joined me and nodded. 

"We are so ready for the Ball tomorrow!" he exclaimed after he showed me what his tux looks like. I nodded and smiled at Kris. I was very excited about tomorrow. Also something inside of me felt like it has awoken, as if something was going to be there for me. 

.

.

.

.

===============================

Follow. Vote. Comment