Chapter 4: Roses

Previously~

I looked slightly over my shoulder and nodded my head. " I agree, so now. You are going to help me with some files that need to be done got it?" I said. He nodded his head and made himself comfortable in the chair that was in front of my desk, and we began to go through files until it was dark outside.

~

Christina Look-a-like Point of View

(I really have no idea what to call her yet so I guess you all just have to stick with Christina look-a-like until I decide the name)

Red petals fell around me as I stood in the middle of a field. I raised my hands and opened it, leaving my palms wide open. No petals fell onto it, except one. 

I stared at it, and enclosed my fingers around it, so I can feel the texture of the petal. But I could feel nothing. My eyebrows scrunched up in confusion, and i slowly opened my fingers. 

There was nothing there. 

It was like the petal never did fall in my hand. I sropped my hand to my side and stared around, wondering what was going on. Was this a dream? Or was this real life? I had no clue. 

But it did feel real sometimes it did not. It was like my mind was stuck in the middle of reality and non-reality. 

I felt calm and collected, but I knew that I would have been calling out if anyone was here while running around to check this place. But here I was. Simply standing there as if I was waiting for someone to come. 

I looked down at my clothes to see that I was wearing a white soft dress that flared at my waist. My midnight black hair was at its natural wave. I had no accessories on, and my gaze lingered to my feet. 

There was no shoes, I was barefooted on the soft grass. Normally I would freak out and hate the feel of it since I would imagine bugs and other creepy thing crawling around and over it. But it felt... right. 

Right as if I was borned in this lifestyle. 

Then there was rustling behind me. I did not dare to move, in case it was a wild bear or wolf. So i froze at my spot. 

The rustling stopped and it was just silence. The red petals still falling down from the bright sky. I felt some tugging at the back of my mind, making me once again scrunch up my face. It was like my mind was telling me to turn around to see if anyone was there. 

So I did just that. My eyes widened as I took in the person who was standing not far from me, but near the edge of the meadow. 

It was me. 

I was standing there. Everything was the same. My hair, my lips, my nose. And my clothes that I am currently wearing, but the eyes... the one she has on had the emotion of sadness running through them. 

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing could come out... I was confused. Why did she look like me. 

And she smiled softly. I stepped back a bit from the shock of her voice, "I am not you... you are me." she said with a little soft twinkling laugh. 

Our voice was the same as well...

What the HELL is going on? 

"Ho-how am I... you?" I questioned her. 

She stared at me as her smile dropped from her face. An she took a step forward towards me, until she was standing right beside me. 

The subtle wind blew her fragance to my nose, and once again I was standing in full shock. Our scents are the same.