2 years later

"Okay class, as you know tomorrow is picture day, wear something sensible ." Your Drama teacher scowled. When she said sensible she meant 'trousers and a nice tuck- in top will do' cause the school has a dress code policy but she thinks it means you all have to wear adults clothing. 'Blah blah blah' was repeating over in your head as she kept going on about it. 

She stopped when someone knocked on the door and walked in. It was Mr. Park and Jeon Jungkook. Ew. No. He never comes here! Why is he here? You frustratedly yelled at yourself. "Ah, good morning, Mr. Park, how may I help?" She bowed slightly before letting the older man speak. "I found this lad trying to skip class, he's meant to be in here with you." He sternly said, giving and sweet smile to your drama teacher, Mrs. Gukkie.

"Oh...well, he hasn't been here for any lessons, but you'll be able to catch up." She cheered, you watched as Jungkook scanned the room until his eyes fell upon you. Great. Don't you dare smirk Jungkook! But he did. He smirked so much that everyone started staring at you two.

Mr. Park had left the room after telling Jungkook his punishment if he does it again. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Was Jungkooks response. He went to sit down but Mrs. Gukkie refused to let him.

"You need to introduce yourself and show us what you can do!" She smiled, Jungkook did not look impressed. Whereas you, you were the one smirking now. He caught a glimpse of you smirking at it and rolled his eyes.

"Mrs. Gukkie, I don't think I need to introduce myself do I everyone." His tone of voice at the end of his sentence startled everyone and they immediately said no. You sat there disappointed of how much control he had over people.

"Right...get back to what you were doing!" She shouted with enthusiasm. She was the most enthusiastic person you had ever met before, seriously.

You were about to return to your space when someone grabbed your arm and yanked you over the other side of the room. "Ow!" You yelped, rubbing your arm which now had a bruising on it. You looked around to see Jungkook glaring at you. His teeth were clenched and you could tell that he wasn't in the mood. He noticed you were looking and started walking towards you, without you realising, every step he took forward, you'd step back. "What are you staring at? Take a picture it will last longer, freak!" He spat. Great, now this class is ruined.

"I wasn't staring, I was looking at you cause you hurt my arm!" You snapped back. You regretted doing it as soon as you felt him squeeze both arms really hard.

The teacher around the room before she looked over at you and Jungkook, concerned. "Is everything alright over here?" She asked. As you were about to answer, Jungkook cut in,

"Yes, we're fine. Aren't we Y/N?" He said through grinded teeth. You nodded back unable to speak from the pain. You didn't notice till he let go and told you to stay away, that you had a massive bruise that half the size of your whole arm. On both sides! No one really wanted to see if you were okay, you weren't popular and no one really noticed you until Jungkook, but even then they wouldn't come because of the bully.

Break came and you left the class, holding your backpack on your shoulder.

"Did you see what Jungkook did to Y/N? She's so lucky, she ungrateful if she complains!" You heard two girls chatting across the hall from you.

"I'd love Jungkook to do that to me!" The other screeched, sighing happily. 'So you'd rather get abused by Jungkook cause he's 'hot'?' You gave them a disgusted look before walking away to meet your group of friends.

"Y/N, did you hear what happened?" Your best friend Jisoo ran up to you and squeezed gently onto your arms without realising it was hurting. You hissed as she touched and put pressure on then and revealed them from under your sleeves.

"What is this! What happened? How did this happen!" Jisoo shouted, the rest of the girls came over and fussed about your arms, telling you that they will find who did this to you and beat them up.

"I'm not so sure...." you trailed off. 'I'm not so sure if you wanna pick on Jeon Jungkook, the one known for almost killing someone with a plastic cup.'

They carried on faffing around with you, trying their hardest to get the name out of you.

"Who was it?" Asked your other friend, Minhee. You didn't know what to say so you decided to change the subject.

"I've got to go, I don't feel too good. I'll see you around." You faked feeling ill and ran off. You ran the office and asked them to ring your mum.

"Yes, just take a seat." You turned around and saw 3 other pupils. You sat on the seat that was the furthest away from the boy that constantly sniffed and coughed. You assumed he had a cold and avoided going near him.

"Uh, Y/N, your mother is on her way." You bowed and sighed, all you had to do now was wait. Just before you thought you were in luck, Jungkook walked through the door and walked to the receptionist. He didn't realise you so you didn't move or anything, you even held your breath. Of course your mum had to burst through saying your name, which caused Jungkook to spot you.

Thanks a lot mum. You stood up and walked towards her, you felt him staring at you but you ignored him. You were thankful that it was Thursday as you only had to deal with tomorrow and then you had the weekend.

You arrived home after the car journey of your mum saying that she won't be home till late tomorrow. "Okay mum, don't worry I'm not going out." You smiled before going upstairs. You reached your room and threw your bag onto the floor. Saved myself from Jungkook for the rest of the day.

"Y/N, I have to go back to work! I'll be home at 8, love you!" She screamed up the stairs. You stayed quiet as if you didn't hear her. Once you knew she was gone you blared out music.

Now playing - Good Boy : GD x Taeyang.

00:00-----○-------------------04:11. ⬅➡

You started dancing around to the song, singing along with it too.

"I am a good~ boy, chadada." Near the end of the song, you collapsed on your bed out of breath. You could see your chest rising and falling with the breaths coming out of your lips.

When you gained your breath and strength back you went downstairs to grab a drink and something to eat. You opened the fridge and noticed a note on the milk.

Y/N, I know this isn't the way you'd expect me to say it but I've moved on from your dad, I'll explain more later on, love you sweet xx

"Why would I care if she moved on or not?" You questioned yourself. Dad died two years ago, it's time she moved on.

You enter your room again and lay on your bed with your drink in your hand. Your phone violently vibrating against your mattress. You looked at the notifications -
'jun7007 is now following you'
•'Jun7007 requested to chat'

You decided to ignore them and carried on with what you were doing. The vibration carried on from the same person. You stopped everything and clicked onto the messages. You pressed 'accept' and saw loads of bubbles with writing pop up.

                                              -  Jun7007: well, who do we have here? Did I only find your account?

You got confused and started typing back.

-
Do I know you?

                                            -jung7007: you know me well, yes. Now, tell me where did you go?

It was only then your brain functioned. The only word you breathed out was "Jungkook."