Texts

-Jung7007: Now tell me where did you go?

-
JUNGKOOK!??
                                          - Jung7007:
                                                Yes? ;)

You huffed and took your pillow from behind your head, placed it by your mouth and screamed. All that could be heard was a muffled noise. After your mini breakdown, you placed the pillow back in its normal place, behind your head.

-
Why are you messaging me?

                                        -Jung7007: Did you think I wasn't going to bother you anymore?

-
Why can't you just leave me alone? I don't have time for you, especially you.

After you hit send, you placed your phone down. You started playing with your hair, realising you needed to clean it. Your phone vibrating again. 'Fuck off Jeon Jungkook!' You growled, picking what could now be called a broken phone and read the messages.

                                   -jung7007: Cause if I leave, you'll look for someone else to bully you~

-
I don't care if you 'leave me' and I don't want to be bullied, but I have no choice do I?

                                 -jung7007: You'd miss me if I went, and no you don't have  a choice :)

-
Okay, whatever, just leave me alone. I wanna have a bath in peace.

                                  -jung7007: You actually clean?! Wow, who are you trying to impress?

-
No one, now BYE.

You put your phone on silent and ran the tap in the bath. You grabbed a towel from the airing cupboard and walked back to your room. You looked through your underwear draw and picked out a black lace bra and matching knickers.

You grab your phone, clothing and towel and started walking towards the steamy bathroom. You sunk into the bath and sighed with relaxation, you didn't realise that you had drifted off.

"Y/N!"
"Y/N!"
"Y/N!"

You opened your eyes and shook your head. Your mum was on the other side of the door, screaming.

"Y/N, answer me please!" She cried, you coughed and answered her.

"Mum, don't worry. I'm fine!" You heard her heavily breathe, sighing in relief. She slightly opened the door and popped her head in.

"Mum!" You wailed, covering your chest and just above your thighs. She chuckled as she bent down to grab something and then lifted it up to reveal your knickers.

"I thought you said you hated this fabric?" She questioned, placing them down on the floor next to the towel. You nodded in response and sat up. 

"I do but I thought maybe it's because I haven't worn them in." Your mum swirled her finger in the air, motioning you to turn around. You did as she granted and sat facing towards the wall.

"How was school today before I picked you up anyway?" She asked, rubbing soap onto your back, massaging it into your skin.

"It was good..." you lied. You stretched out your arms as they started to get pins and needles, not realising that your mum could see the bruises. She grabbed your arms and looked closely at them.

"How did this happen?" She asked, worried. "Do I have to phone the school?" She started being an overprotective mum which you really didn't like. You'd rather have the mum that didn't treat you like a baby.

"No..don't worry." You said, making her even more concerned. But you simply ignored it. After your mum had washed your back, you got out of the bath.

"What do you fancy for dinner?" She asked on the other side of the door. You fumbled with your bra strap before answering her.

"Nothing big, I'll just have noodles." You pulled on your shorts and wrapped the towel around your neck before exiting. You sat down on your bed and checked your phone. Of course there was messages from Jungkook but you didn't care.

                                 -Jung7007: you'll regret saying bye to me like that tomorrow.

-
Whatever.

You locked your phone and put it on charge. You turned your TV on and watched some Netflix. Not long after, your mum walked in with a bowl of noodles swaddled up in a tea towel.

"Thank you, mum." You smiled as you took it off of her and she kissed your head.

At 10.30pm you started to fall asleep. You turned off your TV and got under the covers, also removing the towel from your neck onto the floor.

*BUZZ*

You lifted your head and grabbed your phone off of your bed side table.

                                     -jung7007: Are you still awake?

-
No, night!

                             -jung7007: No wai-

-
Night!

You placed your phone back where it was and fell asleep.