Jump

It could snap any minute now. You looked around, one last time. 

________

"Y/N! Don't move!" You heard someone yell from behind you. You instantly knew it was all of the group. 

"Y/N, come back from there, please." Jin said, slowly walking towards you. You closed your eyes, a tear fell from your eyes and dropped onto the floor, 10ft below you. 
You felt a pair of arms gently lay upon your skin. You smiled and more tears came out. 

"Please leave, I don't want you to see this." You said, your voice kept cracking as you tried to hold in all your emotions. The hand gripped your arm more tightly, which made you flinch.

"Please leave, Jin." You cried, attempting to yank your arm away from his hands, but it didn't work. 

"I'm not Jin, baby." You heard them whisper into your ear. From the nickname you burst out crying, not caring who could see or hear.

"J-Jungkook go away! You're the reason why this is happening!" You yelled, looking down and getting ready. He pulled you back into his arms and cradled you.

"Get off!" You screamed louder and louder each and every time. You tried scratching his hands and arms, he winced in pain but didn't let go.

"Please, don't do this because of me, stay and I'll go." You stopped scratching him and snapped back to reality.

"No."

"No what?"

"You stay, I go. If you go, I'll never forgive myself." You started sobbing into his chest which was now full of sweat.

"Then don't go." He kissed your forehead over and over again until your breathing had steadied.

"Y/N, I'm sorry about what you've been through. I promise you that I never meant to hurt you, I wish I could explain but... " he paused which made you start to cry again but he soon made you stop by carrying on.

"I can't tell you because... my sister will kill me, but I'd rather be dead than do what she wants if it hurts you."

His words made you smile and you looked up to see that he, himself had tears in his eyes that poured out.

You stood up and ran towards Taehyung, he hugged you and you hugged back. Tears forming in his eyes too, he hated seeing you like this, even though you hadn't long met him.

"Don't ever scare us again like that again, understand?" He cupped your cheeks into his palms and kissed your forehead. You nodded and pulled away from his palms.

All of you were stood up except Jungkook. The boy looked petrified, although you were safe so you were confused.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" You rushed over to his side and cupped his face into your palms, his eyes flickering shut. You started panicking, touching his forehead and checking his chest for temperature, which was quite high.

"Someone call an ambulance!" You cried, tightly holding onto Jungkook as he collapsed in your arms.

"Jungkook!" You tried shaking him to wake him up but it didn't work, you tried to kiss his forehead and tickle him, but it didn't work.

[I don't think anyone would feel themselves being tickled if they were unconscious, right?]

Moments later, the ambulance came through the door.

"We're going to have to get him down somehow, call the helicopter department." That was when you realised you were still in the tower and the only way up and down was the ladder.