cuddles

[So I'm actually writing this on the 3rd of December, 11:34pm. But you won't see it till 23rd/24th of December sooo...]

After the ambulance had come to you and Jimin, they still had to take you to hospital.

"Everythings going to be fine." You said to Jimin, who was clearly freaking out as he was tensing and looking at you worridly.

"I know, I was just scared, I still am."

The ambulance arrived at the hospital and they escorted you and Jimin to an X-ray room, where they scanned your whole body for anything suspicious.

"All clear."

Next, they decided to do a few blood tests on you. You hated needles, it was your worst fear. Jimin had no idea, you didn't want him to know you were scared of needles, you didn't know why but you just never wanted him to know.

"Can I please have your arm?" You extended your arm to the lady who was taking your blood.

She gave you an Apple.

"Squeeze this after I've taken the needle out." She smiled, looking at you and Jimin before getting everything prepared. While she was doing that, she started a conversation between the three of you.

"So.. are you two a thing? Girlfriend and boyfriend? Brother and sister? Friends?"

"We're girlfriend and boyfriend." Jimin smiled widely, you couldn't help but feel butterflies on how happily he said that.

"Aw, cute. Now you may feel a pinch okay Y/N?" You nodded while biting your lip hard.

*pinch*

"Henrndnmsmdk" was the movements that you made with your mouth, but no sound came out,  thankfully.

Jimin nor the nurse realised so you got away with looking pretty calm.

"Okay, thank you for that sweetie, you can go and wait in the waiting area, we'll call you back in about 15 minutes." She smiled while sealing the blood bag up.

You and Jimin went into the waiting room and sat.

"So... what actually happened to me?" You asked him, turning to face your beautiful boyfriend.

"I don't know, I really don't. One minute you were fine, the next you were unconcious and not breathing." Jimin pulled you onto his lap but it wasn't long until you were called into the doctors office.

"Hello, Miss Y/N. Is this your boyfriend?" He asked, looking towards Jimin who was giving him and you a friendly smile.

"Yes, my crazy boyfriend." He opened his mouth shocked, trying to hold the laughter in.

[A bit like this -

]

"Ah, how wonderful." He smiled, you and Jimin sat on the chairs opposite the doctor who was now rummaging around with the papers.

"So, you've had scans and blood tests and now time for the results."

Jimin felt your nervousness, he grabbed onto your hand gently and interlocked your fingers with his.

"I'm sorry to say... but you have a type of syncope disorder."

[I didn't make that up, it's an actual thing. It's where your brain doesn't have enough oxygen (air that we breathe) and it causes us to pass out or faint, but the syncope disorder is where it happens and but really badly, it doesn't mean you'll stop breathing I only added that in for effect.]

"I have... w-what?"

"You have a syncope disorder, it's where you have black outs regularly but you have them worse, you stop breathing. That's why we are going to have to sort something out to help you breathe while your black out."

Jimin was crying. You were on the edge of crying and the doctor was giving you both sad looks.

"I'm sorry, but everything else is okay!" He tried to lighten the mood but nothing worked.

[Right, so I'm adding a bit of a twist on the disorder, okay? So instead of it just being the no breathing thing, I'm gonna say that it effects moodswings and the chance of having children. Maybe limits life?]

"You're free to go home whenever you want, we will send you an E-mail for when you need to come back for another check up." He grabbed the paperwork and left after bowing slightly.

______________________

The car journey home was awkward. Neither you or Jimin said a word.

When you reached Jimins house, he opened the door for you and held your hand. When you sat down on the sofa, he brought drinks in, when you wanted to move around, he made sure you were okay.

"Jimin I'm fine, you don't need to watch my every move." You smiled but he didn't return it.

"What if you collapse again, you know, that was your first time and I still don't know what to do if that happens again!" He yelled making you step back.

"H-hey... i-i don't k-know what to d-do either, b-but you don't see me g-going round yelling in my b-boyfriends face!"

He looked at you with a 'sure about that?' Face.

"You just yelled at me. So, Y/N, who's your boyfriend cause its not me, you just shouted at me, you said you don't yell at him." You stayed quiet and he just sighed.

"Just go when you want, don't bother coming up to say goodbye."

After he said that, he vanished into his room. While you were left there, crying your eyes out and wishing that everything would just be better already. You blacked out.

And Jimin didn't know this time.

_____________

[Okay, so this wasn't really my plan for this chapter but I guess it will do, I might make another two chapters that I will publish as well as this one on Christmas. So have fun, I don't know why I'm explaining this, you're not gonna see it until Christmas or after? Anyway byeeee]