nighters

(Y'all I'm so happy for BTS! They got the YouTube award and I'm just crying cause I'm so happy for them djdjdbfjsnhfidhxh! I'm proud of our babies! Anyway back to the story. Wait! You all wanted to see Jungkooks school photos didn't ya? Sure you did! Well SIKE you're all gonna have to wait Mohshahaha. 💕

When school was over, you ran out as normal and made your way home. You stopped at a sudden and turned to see a kid dangling in the air, kicking and screaming for help. You didn't know what to do as he was being held up by another person. You got closer and by the time you could figure out who it was, you could clearly see his face.

"Jungkook!?" You covered your mouth with your sleeves and opened your eyes wide. You knew he bullied people but not people that are younger than him. The kid he was holding up looked about 10.

"Go away, Y/N. You're lucky this isn't you!" He yelled. He seemed annoyed and you just completely ignored his order.

"Let him go, Jungkook. What did he do to you?" You asked him, he turned to face you still clenching onto the kids t-shirt sending him up in the air.

"I said, go away." He said through gritted teeth. It scared you but you put yourself in the kids shoes, soon enough Jungkook got too annoyed with you and bashed your head with the younger boys. You both yelp in pain as he did it, but you didn't think he'd go further but he did, he went to the point of punching you in the eye and breaking the little kids nose.

"Hey, you!" You heard someone yell, you thought they were yelling at you so you ran home.

You reached your doorstep covered in bruises. You don't dare to look back still just in case the person yelling was after you still. Your mum was at work all night and you had the house alone to yourself.

You walked into the kitchen and saw a note left on the fridge.

"Y/N, I won't be home till 10/11. Food is in the oven, just turn it on for an hour and a half. Make sure you wash your clothes and dry them! Please do the dishes after you've eaten. Thank you, love you loads xxx ps: if you want to invite anyone over only 3 people! - mum xx. "

You turned away from the fridge and put the note in the bin. You grabbed your bag and went to your room.

Your room was a mess. You had shoes thrown everywhere and outfits loaded up in a pile. Your bed sheets were sprawled everywhere and your pillows were on the other side of the bed. You sighed as you started cleaning up. You grabbed your phone out of your pocket and played some music while you tidy.

You folded your clean clothing and hung it up in your white clean wardrobe. You got your pillows and placed them back in their correct place. Next you had to sort your bedding out. It didn't take long and then all you had to do is put your clothes that you wore today in the wash.

You went back downstairs with your phone in your hand, still playing music : GoGo - BTS

Okay so I went with this song because I'm listening to it now lol.

You looked at the time and sat down on your bed. Your music suddenly stopped and an annoying ringing noise rang out.
Incoming call: Jungkook.

You sighed as you picked it up and accepted the call.

"Ah, I didn't think you'd answer." He laughed.

"What do you want Jungkook? I'm busy." You retorted. You heard him scoff and snigger.

"Well hello to you too." You could hear him moving around and setting his phone on a hard object. You knew it was hard because you could hear the sound of his phone hit something.

"Whatever, Jungkook. What did you call me for?" You asked, getting slightly annoyed now.

"I wanted to know if I could come over for a bit." He asked shyly. Your eyes widened and your mouth dropped open.

"After what happened an hour ago? I don't think so! You beat me up! I'm not gonna let you in!" You yelled over the phone. Clenching your fists into balls.

"Please, I'm sorry about that, I just didn't like the fact that you stopped me." He apologised which made you think about his question.

"Please can I come over?" This was the first time you had ever heard him be nice and polite to you... to anyone.

"Why?" You asked him. He had never been nice or anything and now he wanted to come over.

"Cause I want to get to know you more and hang out." He slowly said, his voice drowning out by the sound of his sighs.

You shook your head and then said, "Fine, you can come over but only for a while." After you said that you heard him quietly say 'yes' in victory to himself.

You hung up after and quickly made sure you looked alright. You put on shorts and a vest T-shirt and went downstairs.

In the front room there were coke cans from your mum and her boyfriend. You see, you didn't live with your dad cause he died in a car accident two years ago, your mum didn't get over it until she met her boyfriend, Mr. Jung (full name: Jung ji)

You threw the cans away and made sure that there was no rubbish left in the front room. Jungkook messaged you-

Jung7007:
I'm on my way

You placed your phone back down and sat yourself upon the sofa, turning the TV on and finding an interesting channel.

An hour later:

*DING DONG*

You rose to your feet and sighed. You got to the door and turned the handle. You saw a wet Jungkook stood in front of you.

"You took long enough and why are you soaking wet?" You asked him. He was still standing outside but then you realised that it was raining. "Oh." Was your next sound that came from you.

You invited him in and told him to get dressed into something else.

"I haven't got anything else." He pouted. You looked at him in a way you'd never look at him before.

Cute

Okay so I'm so sorry if (it's fake love~ fake love~ sorry) this chapter was badddd. I didn't really know what to put so I went along with it. Lol. Love you all!