Night kisses

Jungkook left your house late. your mum still wasn't home for 8, instead she was home for 11.

"Honey, I'm home." she called from downstairs. you got out of bed to see her. you were absolutely shocked of the view that you got, your mum had really scruffy hair and her lipstick was smeared all over her face. she looked drunk as well.

"mum, have you been drinking?" you asked, slowly walking towards her. she shook her head and then fell over.

"Of course not, that would be a bad INFL-ACUP!" you knew that she was definitely drunk, she kept hiccupping and it just made her look worse.

"mum, I think you should go to bed, I'll bring you some soup." you told her and pointed towards the stairs, she stumbled upon the staircase and made her way to her room while you went into the kitchen to grab some soup.

~~~~
After you made the soup and gave it to your, drunk mother, you went back to bed. but before you could even close your eyes, your phone rang.

incoming call : Jungkook 💓

'I don't want to talk now, I'm tired, pleeeeaaasseeee.' you groaned. you grabbed the phone that was ringing and answered it.

"Hello, are you okay?"
"Yes."
"What's up, why did you call?"
"cause I missed your voice~"

Your cheeks went bright red and you suddenly became really hot and flustered. you were thankful that no one was around you.

"aw, you'll see me soon. You cooed at him. you could tell that he was smiling, you knew this day couldn't get better. but it could've got worser when you heard -

"Jungkook-ah, Oppa! buy me food tomorrow?"

then what you assumed was Jungkook -

"Yes princess, of course I will."

you felt absolutely stupid. you felt your whole face going red, with anger you ended the call. hopefull that Jungkook would've noticed that he said that in front of you.

you waited and waited, still no call, text or anything from him. you decided to stop faffing and go to sleep.

'stupid fuxking boys.'

~~~

You got up from your bed and looked at the time. 3am.

"great, why am I awake?" you cursed in your head so you didn't wake your mum up from her hangover sleep, your head started hurting so you ran downstairs to get some tablets.

you swallowed them both and then took a seat. thinking about everything and everyone. your mum, your dad, you yourself and....Jungkook. mainly Jungkook because he was the one that made you start thinking.

you look over at your phone. still no messages. your face didn't have an expression. you laid back down to sleep.

"Y/N, come on. we're going shopping." your mum called from her room. you groaned and opened the door slightly.

"I'm not well, you should go alone."

[that sounded a bit weird, as if there's a plan to get her mum kidnapped 😂 but there's not]

It was only 9:00am, so your mum had ages to shop. But you knew that she wouldn't leave you alone for too long.

"Okay, I'll be back soon." She waved goodbye and left.

You went into the kitchen for some breakfast, only to see that there isn't anything to eat.

"No wonder why she's going to early, Jesus. What am I meant to eat?" You asked yourself. Obviously you didn't get an answer but you turned around and said,

"Oh right. Yeah I'll be fine, don't worry that I could DIE OF STARVATION!" You screamed and closed the cupboard.

You looked outside for some odd particular reason and someone caught your eye....a hooded person....

~~~~

You grabbed your shoes, jacket and purse to head out.

[BTW if you're wondering, "What's so weird about this guy? why is this so stereotypical? just cause guys/girls wear hoodies, mean that their bad. I don't mean for that.]

You looked around the corner of your street and saw the hooded person stood behind another person.

you walked up to them and cleared your throat.

"Hmm?" They didn't turn around but just answered without looking. the next minute you know, they've gone to run over to some old lady that had fallen over and dropped everything.

'He's not bad, he's helping. what's with my head, mixing bad thoughts around my head' you damned yourself before turning around.

"AHHHHH"

[I'm so sorry if you didn't like this, I'll be able to fully concentrate on my next chapter, I kinda just got lost lol. I'll see you soon, byeeeee] ☆