Back to reality

"Don't worry, I wont hurt you that much unless you make me angry, okay babe?"

___________________________________________________

"J-Jungkook...p-please don't d-do this." You pleaded, moving further away from him. He kept smirking while you were desperate to get away from him.

"Babe, you really should try and keep that pretty mouth closed." He kneeled down to your level and raised your chin. You were curled up in a small ball while he was caging you. Jungkook traced his fingers across your body, whilst kissing you.

"Pl-please stop...." You raised your hands to stop him from kissing you, but you forgot that this was Jeon Jungkook, one of the strongest boys in the school, while you were one of the weakest girls.

"Don't bother trying to stop me, it makes me more angry."

An hour later

"See. I didn't hurt you that much." Jungkook adored the marks he had left on you, enjoying every single bit of the view. You, well you were laying there, crying in pain and terror.

"Jimin!" You tried screaming for help, but it was no use, Jimin wasn't in the house, Jimin was at his house.

"Don't waste the last bit of your breath on that name, it should be replaced with mine." He just kept smirking, but you didn't let it show that it got to you.

"Where's the real Jungkook that I know? The one I loved and trusted?" you stammered on your words but they came out clearly.

"Don't try being soppy with me, it doesn't work when you do it anyway." His harshness came back again. This was when you could tell that you were going to get another beating.

[I don't mean for Jungkook to sound really mean, no he is not a woman beater, he wouldn't even hurt a fly so don't worry.]

Suddenly the door burst open.

"WHERE IS SHE!? I WILL KILL YOU!" Jimin smashed in and shouted until he saw you laying down in the corner all battered and bruised.

"Y/N!!! JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" Jimin rushed to your side and cradled you in his arms. You couldn't move properly cause of the pain but you managed to slide your head onto Jimins lap. Then you started crying, so did Jimin.

"Shh...it's okay, I'm here now." You couldn't see but you knew that he was sending death glares and threats to Jungkook.

"What is wrong with you? Why can't you be like the rest of us! You always need the most attention, you cause so much hate and trouble, yet you don't get any kind of consequences!!" Jimin kept you close to him while screaming at Jungkook. Not long after, the others came into the room. Taehyung immediately ran up to you and Jimin, but Jimin didn't let him near you.

"Stay away!"

Taehyung backed off a little but with a confused expression.

"Don't look at me like that! I'm not letting you near her because you heard her cries, you heard what he was doing and you were all sat downstairs as if nothing was happening to someone who 'means' so much to you!" His voice kept breaking from how much he was crying, which made your heart break even more than it had already been.

"I-I-We're sorry Jimin, we really did want to stop it, but we knew that if we interrupted then Jungkook would kill us, quite literally!" Taehyung started sniffling. He was the most sensitive person you had ever met.

"You could've phoned me up! I would've stopped it and she wouldn't be in this state right now!" Jimin refused to calm down, even when you asked him, he still raged on.

Finally, Jimin let Taehyung see you, only Taehyung. The others locked Jungkook up in his room for himself to calm down and think what he'd done.

"Y/N, I really am sorry....I never meant to leave you like this, I wish i had just let you go when you noticed that it was me in the van..." Taehyung closed his eyes, hoping that he wouldn't cry, but he still did.

"Its...it-its not your fault...you didn't w-want Ju-Jungkook to kill you and you were put in a lot of pressure...i fo-forgive y-you." You gave him a weak smile before turning back to Jimin who was frustrated at himself for not protecting yo when you needed him.

"Jimin...please don't be hard on yourself, I'm fine. I know you would've came sooner if you knew but please....I love you."

He looked at you and smiled before leaning in for a kiss.

"I love you too."

_________________________________________________

[I felt kinda emotional whilst writing that, I don't know if that affected y'all or not but I know it did for me, but that might be because of my moods but oh well. byeeeeeee]