savior

[I'm sorry I haven't been updating much, I've been really busy with all my school work but hey-ho, I'm here now! now i haven't proof read this so I'm sorry if i made loads of mistakes!]

'Hey baby~'

_________________________________________

As you struggled to get away from his grip (His: Jimin's), you heard the door fling open.

"Jimin! What are you doing!?" Taehyung burst through the door, Namjoon behind him. They both tackled Jimin to the floor, Namjoon kept Jimin on the floor while Taehyung came over to you and unstrapped you from the ropes.

"I'm so sorry..."

____________________________

"Y/N...wake up~"

You opened your eyes to see Jimin hovering over you, staring at your face. You jumped slightly and moved your head away from Jimin's.

"Are you okay?" He asked, holding your hand. It was then you realised that it was dream. You sat up, bringing Jimin up with you.

"Y/N...you're really making me worry, are you okay?" You nodded your head and went towards the kitchen, leaving a worried Jimin still in the front room.

You entered the kitchen and stood over by the sink, turning the tap on, you let the water splash into your hands. Closing your eyes, you splashed the cold liquid over your face. You could hear your heartbeat coming out of your ears.

'What's wrong with me?!' You couldn't concentrate on anything, your body ached so much, you felt dizzy, the floor was spinning before your own eyes. Before your eyes closed, you had hit the floor.

____________________________________________

"She's not stable, she's lucky she made it alive. can I ask, how she got these bruises and cuts?"

"She was beaten."

"By?"

"My friend...he's bullied her since she was young, he's become more violent to her when he found out me and her were together."

"Does he have ADHD or any anger illness?"

"No, doctor. He's just been through a rough childhood and he's decided to take it out on someone who wont do anything about it."

"Thank you. The police will be informed and they will need a statement from you aswell, do you know Miss (Y/L/N)'s parents?"

"Yes, doctor, I've messaged her but there was no response yet."

"Okay, I'll be outside checking her X-rays if you need me call the nurse."

"Okay."

"Y/N...please wake up. Please...just let me know you're safe." Jimin sat next to your bruised body, clutching onto your cold hands.

"WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?!" Jimin looked towards the door and saw your mum crying. Her make-up was smeared all around her face, her cheeks were soaking wet.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" She pushed Jimin onto the floor and slapped his face.

"I-It wasn't m-me! I s-swear!" He tried to stop her from hitting him but she carried on. The nurses burst through the doors after hearing your mum and Jimin yelling.

"GET OFF ME! HE DID THIS TO MY LITTLE GIRL!" The nurses pulled her out of the room to calm down, while Jimin stayed with you. You opened your eyes slowly. You could see Jimin crying, the sight broke your heart.

"J-Jimin..." You tried to get his attention, but it seemed as if you were invisible. You repeated his name over and over again, but it was no use. It was as if he was ignoring you...but on purpose, he was looking at you, but not answering your call of his name.

"I'm so sorry for all of this...if I was there, none of this would've happened....." Jimin kissed your forehead but you didn't feel the contact. It was all strange. Jimin walked out, leaving you alone....with no one there, feeling like you didn't exist. Or maybe you didn't exist, maybe you were dead?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

[I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN AGES.....LIKE OMGGGGGGGG MY LIFE HAS BEEN SO HARD AT THE MOMENT = NOT ENOUGH EMTHUSIASM AND COURAGE TO CARRY ON. BUT I GOT BORED AND I KNEW I NEEDED TO UPDATE CAUSE Y'ALL WANNA READ MY RUBBISH BOOKS? ILYSM!!! KEEP VOTING!!!!