troubles

[YOOO WASSUP BIT- nah don't worry lmao! I know I said that I wasn't gonna be updating for a while but... I felt really bad leaving you all for so long so I thought I'd treat y'all! Aren't I a nice author? As you can tell the titles picture is from Jungkooks POV, as he's saying it to Jimin if you get what I mean? Anyways... back to the storryyy]

_________________

"I don't need councilling, it's them that need it, not me! Them! Jimin! Y/N! They need it!

Jimins POV:

Incoming call: Jungkook

Jimin rolled over from the other side of his bed to reach his phone, which he wasn't looking forward to answering.

"H-hello?"

"YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THAT TO ME!"

"Jungkook... c-calm down."

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! YOU THINK IM GONNA BE CALM WITH YOU DATING MY EX THAT I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH???!! "

"Dude... I know it's been har-"

"NO YOU DON'T! YOU NEVER WILL AND THATS WHAT ANNOYS ME, WHY DO I ALWAYS GET THE SHIT? WHY NOT YOU!?"

Jimin pulled his phone away from his ear and sighed, breathing a few breaths in and then replacing the phone back onto his ear.

"I thought you actually cared... I thought you wanted me to be happy, not ruin my life for me and make it a misery!"

He could tell that Jungkook was tearing up with the sniffles that came through the phone and the little hiccups that Jimin couldn't take, especially if it was Jungkook.

"J-Jungkook... p-please I'm s-sorry, I never wanted t-this to happen... " Jimin stuttered, moving the phone away again, trying to avoid being ear-raped by Jungkook.

"YOU DID WANT THIS! YOU'RE SUCH A FILTHY LIAR! I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL JIMIN, I REALLY HOPE YOU DO! I DONT KNOW HOW I EVER CALLED YOU MY BROTHER!"

His last words 'I don't know how I ever called you my brother' shattered his heart. He felt like someone had pierced a sharp blade or a scalpel into his heart. The last thing he ever wanted to do was hurt Jungkook.

_____________

"I DON'T NEED COUNCILLING YOU BUNCH OF MORONS!" Jungkook yelled at the boys who were gathered around him, trying to settle him down but was failing miserably.

"Jungkook, calm down. You're going to just get yourself all worked up and you'll get worse." Jin placed his hands on Jungkooks shoulders, guiding him to sit down on the sofa.

"Good, now just keep taking deep breaths in and out for a few minutes while I speak to Namjoon outside." He nodded towards the kitchen and they both left.

"Jungkook, you can help yourself you know? You don't have to be like this all the time, you can feel happier."

"I don't care! Go away! You're not helping me! Go away Taehyung!" Jungkook slammed his fists on the table, making V jump.

"Come on Jungkook, you will find someone else better than Y/N." Taehyung said, Daring to come closer to Jungkook, who was on the edge of bursting into flames. 

"NO ONE IS BETTER THAN HER! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!? WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT ILL BELIEVE IN THAT 'THERES SOMEONE BETTER' BULLSHIT!?"

Taehyung sat next to Jungkook and placed his hands on Jungkooks shoulders.

Namjoon and Jin walked back in after having a conversation away from the others. Yoongi was asleep once again, but got woke up from Jungkooks screeching.

"Yah! Jungkook, calm down! It's over, there's no point in shouting and getting depressed over it any more, what's it gonna do huh? Make you more worse! So just forget her! FUCKING HELL!" Yoongi shouted before leaving the room and going upstairs.

Jungkook just sat there, with a blank face. No tears came out, no noise, not even the sound of his breath could be heard.

'Yoongi-hyung is right, what's being depressed about it gonna do? Absolutely nothing, that's what.'

____________________________

[So hi y'all, I was gonna update while I was away, I started but then stopped for some reason. But now I'm back for good! Although I'm ill so... :( but it's fine!

First updated: 3rd October 2018

Finished: 12th October 2018

Thank you all for all these reads!!!!  Keep voting!  ♡