Luxurious Life

You managed to wake yourself up without waking Jimin or your little puppy up.

[Just before I continue, I can't remember if I gave the Puppy a name, but if I did then I'm gonna change it. I'm gonna let you guys decide on the name - comment a name!]

You looked over at the clock that was hanging upon the white walls of Jimin and yours house. 8:15pm. You had been asleep for 5 hours, Jimin had been asleep for 5 hours.

"Baby, wake up." You tried to quietly wake him up and shake him gently but it didn't work. You started getting rougher with your shaking, making it more noticeable that you were trying to wake him.

"Jimin." you called his name about fifteen times before he actually responded.

"What?" He huffed, letting you know that he didn't want to get up or even open his eyes. He kept his eyes closed and stayed in the same position as he was when he was sleeping.

"It's 8:20, we need to make dinner." You laughed. He groaned before pushing you off of him, making you land on the floor with a thump.

"Ouch! Jimin, that hurt!" you yelled at him, watching his sleeping frown turn into a smirk.

"dick." You cursed under your breath. You made sure that he could hear it but you put on an innocent act.

"meanie." He stuck his tounge out and pointed at you like the mental aged 5 year old he is. You got into the kitchen, set everything up and started boiling the water in the pan. Whilst you was cutting the vegetables up and preparing them to be cooked, Jimin came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Get off." You said. You didn't mean for it to sound horrible but the way it came out sounded like you were angry. You felt his arms release your waist. You heard him remove himself from kitchen and walk upstairs. Once you knew that you had everything cooking, you decided to check up on Jimin.

"Jimin~ where are you?" You didn't notice how mean you sounded until you saw him sleeping on the bed with tears streaming down his cheeks.

'Did I really make him feel like this?'

Just as you were going to touch his arm to see if he was awake, his phone pinged. A message came through and it was from Taehyung.

TaeTae hyung: What are you talking about? Of course she loves you, maybe she just wanted to have free space because she was cooking and that, she doesn't wanna hurt you! She didn't say 'I don't love you' or anything like that so why would you think that? I can see that she loves you so much, much more than she's ever loved Jungkook, I know that for a fact. She loves you.

You didn't notice that a tear had slipped down your cheek, making its way to the floor. You didn't know that you made him feel like that, you didn't mean to hurt his feelings. Guilt just washed through your body.

"Y-y/n... Why are y-you crying?" You looked up to see Jimin looked at you with puffy red eyes. You looked at him with worried and guilty eyes, you didn't take an eye off him. His eyes switched between you and his phone that was now in your hand. You didn't take your eyes off of him and put the phone down. He sat up and looked at you with hurt in his eyes.

"W-why did you have my phone for?" He asked, moving away from you to grab his phone. You stopped him by putting a hand on his chest.

"A message came through from Taehyung." Jimin had a new set of tears forming in his eyes. "Jimin, I don't love you any less than I ever have. I didn't mean to speak like that to you, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Please don't cry baby." You had now started crying, wanting Jimin to hug you but he gave no sign of wanting to do so.

"You know that I love you. Right?" You asked him, now remembering that you had dinner on the go. You got off of the bed as Jimin stayed silent, you rushed out in both hurry to get to the food that could be burning and in heartache that Jimin thought you didn't love him.

The food was alright, but you weren't. You we're feeling completely dead inside. What if he didn't love you anymore?

'Maybe I should go back home and get treated like I was... Maybe that's what I deserve.'

You turned the oven and stove off and prepared the dishes to be served. When they were ready to be eaten, you called Jimin down. You didn't want to eat yours right now so you put yours away in the microwave.

"Are you not eating?" He asked you, you didn't answer because if you did, you were just going to be a sobbing mess.

"Y/N? Where are you going?" Jimin called out. You didn't expect what came next. Jimin ran to you and scooped you up in a bridal style and carried you to the sofa in the living room.

"Yah! Jimin! Put me down!" You yelled at him. He laughed and then gave you a look to say, 'if you say so' before dropping you onto the sofa. You landed on your back and the cushions went everywhere, but you didn't care. Jimin hovered over you, you studied his facial features while he did the same to you. He was angelic.

"You love me, I love you. Yes?" He asked, you nodded your head while biting your lip. He smiled before kissing you. You kissed back immediately and what seemed like ages, you both parted for air. Although it hadn't been long since you last kissed each other, it felt like it had been years.

"shall we eat dinner now?" He asked, knowing that you were in a better mood than what you were before that.

"Yes." You giggled. He lifted you up and carried you to the kitchen before putting you down on a chair. Jimin being the gentleman he is got your plate out of the microwave for you and placed it in front of you, you watched as he sat down in his seat and started eating.

Cute.

____________________________________________

[Whaaaaawhoooooooo byeeee]