Dinner

"Y/N, I want you to have dinner with me and my family. Watcha say?"

You felt so awkward, you didn't even know that he told his parents about you, you hadn't even told your mum about Jungkook and he's already invited you out!

"Uh...yeah, sure...what time?" You started screaming at yourself, asking yourself why you agreed.

"I'll pick you up at eight."

"Okay, bye!"

"Bye, baby!"

You ended the call with your boyfriend and ran out of the room.

"Honey, why are you running around?" Your mum came upstairs and stood at the bathroom door.

"No, no reason. Oh hey mum, I've got to go out later at eight, I'll be back before midnight." You said as you reached for a towel.

You got into the shower and washed your hair, worrying about  what his parents will think about you.

~~~~

You got out a dress that made your figure stand out.

You liked how the dress flowed whenever you walked

"Where are you going to be dressed like that?" Your mum sniggered. You rolled your eyes and turned to sort your earnings out.

"I'm going out for dinner with a friend and their family." You answered, making sure your hair was perfect this time.

"Well, is this friend a boyfriend~?" The words slipped off her tongue as if they were tormenting you.

"N-no, of course N-not. Why w-would you say that?" You could feel your face going bright red from embarrassment.

~~~

Jungkookbaby: I'm outside, Beautiful xxx.

You hurried to grab your purse and put on your shoes. You waved goodbye to your mum and closed the door before she could see Jungkook.

You reached Jungkook, who was stood in front of his black car, dropped his jaw as you walked towards him. 

"Oh... my... God.." was all that came out of his mouth. He looked like he was drooling and you felt your face heat up.

"What? Is there something wrong?" You asked, looking around on your dress and arms. You looked back up at him and he stepped closer.

"You look... gorgeous." He put his hands on your waist, he pulled you closer and looked at your hair and your body.

"We should go, your parents are waiting aren't they?" You asked, he smiled and nodded. You both climbed into the car and buckled your seat belts.