Broke

Y/N POV:

You walked through the door, completely out of it. Your mum rushed towards you, throwing her blanket that was placed over he lap onto the floor. 

"Y/N! where have you been!?" She yelled at you. You just stood still and didn't even flinch.

"Well!?" She shouted more and smacked you around the head. This was when you snapped back.

"I was out with Jungkook! Then I realised that I was being stupid and actually thinking mine and his relationship would actually work for once, but no! So I went to the pub with Y/F/N!"

She stood still and didn't speak or blink an eye lid. You felt tears well up so you ran past her up to your room where you cried yourself to sleep. 

________________
9:20am

You woke by the sound of your mum leaving for her work.

"Why does she have to be so loud?" You quietly asked yourself before moving to get up. You reached the bathroom and done your business before going downstairs and start to make breakfast.

You turned the nobs to start the hob off and then added a frying pan, then eggs.

While they were cooking, you heard your phone rang. You took it out of your pocket and saw that it was Jungkook. 

Declined.

You placed it down on the table before returning to care for your eggs. 

-
You sat down and ate your breakfast, receiving what seemed like thousands of notifications, all from Jungkook obviously. 

Jungkook: Please forgive me, Y/N, I cant live without you... please...

You swallowed what was in your mouth and then looked at the other messages.

Jin: Jungkook hasn't come out of his room since he got back, he hasn't even eaten. Please let us know what happened, we're all worried.

You couldn't be bothered to read any more. You knew they were all going to be something to do with Jungkook.

You texted Jimin instead. 

"Want to hang out?"

Jimin: sure what time?

"Now?"

Jimin: Okay

Y

ou placed your dirty plate on the side and went to get your shoes. You chose your sneakers of course because they were the only comfortable thing at the moment.

You left your house and headed for Jimins. When you got there, he opened the door and there was a view that you would love to see everyday.

[Aww my special baby~ *DrInKs HoLy WaTeR* he's a precious little bean☆♡]

"Whats with that face?" You asked, smiling. He looked straight into your eyes and pulled out his arms for a hug.

You immediately hugged him but his pout was still there.

"Whats wrong, Jiminie?" His head lifted at the nickname but his face stayed the same.

"You and Jungkook are over, I really liked the two of you being together." His words brought you silence. Awkward silence. 

"Listen, Chimchim. It wasn't going to work out for me and Jungkook, we all knew that." You cupped his cheeks and looked into his beautiful bright eyes.

[I'm not sorry XD]

[I'm not sorry XD]

"But I did. I really did." He spoke, tears welling his eyes. You never knew how much a relationship could wreck someone else apart.

"Don't cry pabo." You held him in tightly for a hug and rocked him. You sat down on the sofa and cuddled up with him, his head was laid against your chest and his arms wrapped around your waist. You didn't want to move, time stood still while you two were enjoying each others companies.

"Y/N?" He looked up from where he was laying.

"Hm?" You answered, moving your head from the TV to look at him.

"Do you still love Jungkook?" He asked. His question made you think. A lot. You loved Jungkook but did you love him still, after everything.

"A little but it will go away once I move on." You smiled at him and went back to watching the telly. Jimin just sat there staring at you until you realised.

"What?" You laughed, turning your head back to his when....

His soft plump lips touched yours. You didn't push him off or anything, in fact, you deepened the kiss. Your tongues fighting together. All that could be heard was kissing noises and small breaths.

[Don't worry, this is only a small Jimin time!]

After a few minutes, you both pulled away and caught your breath. Not losing eye contact with the other, you sat up.

"I-im sorry.." Jimin turned away and frowned. You pulled him back towards you and kissed him again.

You both melted into the kiss once again, enjoying each others taste. He pushed you back against the sofa, causing you to lay down. He climbed across you and held onto your hips, while you wrapped your arms around his neck.

[No, there isn't going to be any smutty smut smut, sorry.]

When you needed to breathe, you broke the kiss and he laid down on top of you. What came out of his mouth next surprised you.

"I love you, Y/N."

___________________________

[CLIFFHANNNGGERRRR! Just kidding. Before any of you comment "this was meant to be Jungkook!" I know, I know but I really wanted a twist on the story! I might make a bully no.2 but I'll let you decided! Keep voting!]