Another Night

"Ah, you thought you could hide this from me? Don't you know that I check everywhere?"

You slightly moved back, away from him and his rope that he had in this hand.

"Didn't your parents teach you lessons on how to hide stuff? Oh wait, no they wouldn't have because they would want you to be truthful!" His yelling went through one ear and out the other.

"So ill say this. One. Last. Time....Is there anything else you are hiding?" His stare made it feel like he was burning holes through your head, but you managed to keep a calm attitude.

"No." you said confidently but gulping after as you knew that you lied, he found everything else but the phone.

"Good. Now if I see anything else and that you lied to me, then you're dead."

It made you frightened but you had hope that Jungkook wouldn't have found it by the time you get out because you also had hope that Jimin would save you soon.

He left the room to go and get your breakfast that you dryly eat. He never cooked your meals because it was the same thing, every day that you were there.

He came back shortly with a tray of bread.

"Eat this." He laid the tray in front of you with a loud bang, making you jump.

"thank you." You quietly whispered but Jungkook heard you. You slowly ate the bread that you were getting tired of having already, but if it meant you not getting punished and not fed, then it was worth eating.

You finished the last bit of crust and then stood up.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked, standing up in front of you immediately.

"I'm just going to take this back out, I'm finished." You showed him the clean plate from the tray.

"I'll take it out." He grabbed the tray off of you and walked back out.

Why can't he let me out of this room? He wont let me go anywhere, has he thought about locking everything and then I can walk around?

He came back after going to the kitchen.

"Well, I need to go out, so... You're gonna be here for a while on your own, okay?" When he said he's going out, you had hope that he would take you with him, but of course he didn't. Although you didn't like how he treated you, you didn't want him to leave.

"Please don't be long..." You begged. He smirked and pushed your chin upwards to face him.

"I won't be that long Princess." He kissed you on the lips before removing himself out of the room, out of the place, into the distance.

__________________

You had been alone for 3 hours now.

"What could he possibly be doing?" You felt cold and tired but you didn't want to fall asleep and get caught. Jungkook had set times for you to sleep.

You remembered that you had the phone, so you got up and ran towards it. There was 45 messages from the police and... Jimin.

Jimin: Where are you!? Baby! Please! Where are you, you've been missing for 1 week now! If I don't get you back I'll lose myself... Where has Jungkook taken you? I love you so much.

Was one of the texts from Jimin. You sat there with tears rolling down your cheeks. You missed your loving boyfriend.

Police: Hello ma'am, do you know the address of the place you're currently being held hostage at? Please stay calm and don't try anything dangerous. We will be with you once you tell us where you are, our search team are trying their best.

You immediately texted them back;

You: I don't know where I'm being held but it's not in a local place, there's no sounds of cars or people, it can't be in town, so it must be out of town. Thank you for your Co operation but please find me.

After you sent that message you went back onto Jimin.

You: Baby, hello. Don't worry I'm fine, I don't know where I am, but Jungkook is taking care of me. Please don't worry too much! I love you and ill see you soon.

When you sent the text, you heard footsteps coming along the floor. You quickly hid the phone and rushed back to your place that you sat in the corner without making a noise.

"So, I'm back! Did you miss me baby?" you slightly cringed at the nickname he called you. It should be Jimin calling you that.

"Meh." you answered, forgetting that if you did or said anything wrong that he didn't like, you'd be punished.

"Oh, well I guess I should show you what you're missing out on then?" You had an idea of what he meant and you hated it.

"No thank you, but can I go to sleep? It's getting late by the clock." You looked over at the clock as it read '10:49pm'.

"I guess, but in the morning, we're going to be discussing some stuff."

You didn't know what he meant but you went along with it.

When he left the room, you waited for him to go upstairs, it took him a while but you were glad because his room in this place is on the 3rd floor. When he was up there, you went silently over to your phone.

Jimin: Baby I miss you, I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sore from crying and I need you back, I miss you so so much! Just tell me where are you!

You: Jimin baby, I miss you too! But I don't know where I am, he hasn't even let me out of this room the whole time I've been here, theres only a small window but on the other side it's just the back garden filled with long grass. I have to go now, I'll see you soon baby! Keep looking for me, please don't give up on me. I love you x

That was the last text you sent to Jimin that night. You went back to your little bed that was not comfortable, but better than sleeping on the floor. You laid there and thought about Jimin, you always thought about him, but sometimes.... They aren't good thoughts. You had thoughts that he's got another girl in his bed with him, hugging her, kissing her, telling her that she's his forever. It hurt you.

You'd cry over those thoughts, which soon sent you to sleep. But... You didn't go to sleep with just a horrible thought, you went to sleep with less trust in Jimin.

________________________________

I know this was super long but I tried my best to make it interesting! There might be a book two coming soon! Ilysm! Vote and comment!