Kidnapped

The last thing that went through your head was, 'is this what kidnapping feels like?'.

You were in pitch black darkness with no one around you but you knew you were still in the van. By now thy had tied your hands behind your back and your feet together. They had put a rag in your mouth so you couldn't scream, you had to give it to them, they were pretty skilled at this.

"You know we can't keep her like this." you heard one of them say, you couldn't see them as they had a border between the front and the back of the van. You scuffled across the floor quietly to listen more.

"Don't be silly, we're going to let her out when we get there!" There must've been 4 altogether as you heard multiple voices. How they all managed to fit in the two seated passenger seat, you didn't know. The voices were different pitches, some high, some low.

"So, what is he going to do with her?" one of them asked, they must've not realised that you could hear them as one of them just said "him" giving away a clue.

"He'll do what he wants, but he'll do as what he told us earlier." one of the higher pitched ones said.

There was one which had a higher voice than all of them who stayed silent most of the time unless he was asked something.

"what wrong with you ji- I mean...pinky?" You swore you heard one of them slapping the other, but what fazed you was now you had finally realised who they were.

"Jin!?" Your scream was muffled and they still managed to hear, but of course not wanting to be caught out, they denied the name.

"We don't know anyone called Seokjin, sorry." The dumbest of them all said.

"BLONDEY!!!" They all screamed at once. You smiled at the victory you had achieved before coughing nervously to break the argument. You felt the van come to an halt and the doors flung open. The blonde one stood there before joining you in the back.

He removed the rag from your mouth and you could finally breathe out of your mouth.

"Taehyung?" you questioned, trying to move closer to see their face. he pulled back his mask and smiled with his signature boxy smile.

"Sorry Y/N, we had no choice." he wrapped his arms around you giving you a hug before putting his mask back on and put the rag back in your mouth.

[Tae, what are you doing? you're meant to be nice~]

You stayed silent with Taehyung in the back with you. You didn't dare to look in his direction, not that you knew where he was sat anyway cause it was dark.

"get ready to get out in a minute." Taehyung said, this time he placed a rag around your eyes too.

You didn't bother to try and wiggle away from him as you knew that Taehyung would never hurt you, never in a million years.

You heard the doors open and felt someone grab your arms carefully. Even though you knew that they wouldn't hurt you, or you hoped they wouldn't hurt you, you still didn't trust them.

You were lead to what you thought was a house as you heard the door open and someone coming to the front.

"Ah, so you completed my little task for you?" he said, that's when you freaked out.

You gasped at the sound of the voice.

"What's wrong with her?" The one in front asked. You heard them all hum as if to say 'I don't know'.

"J-Jungkook....?"

____________________

[ So I already know that this chapter is quite long now anyways, but I'm making it longer cause soon this book will be ending and I don't know if I'll make a number two, idk, what do y'all -think about me making a book number two? comment below what I should do. ily]

____________________-

"How did you know it was me?" He asked you, untying your hands and removing the rag from your eyes and mouth.

"Your voice." you breathed out. You heard him inhale loudly before exhaling rapidly.

"So if I didn't speak at all, you wouldn't of thought it was me?" He asked. You sat there, completely zoned out. wondering what would've happened if you didn't know.

"What did you want from me anyway? why did you go through that much hassle just to get me?" You watched his facial expression change from 'impressed' to 'regret everything' which made you wonder what he was really going to do.

"I just wanted to have you stay with me for a bit...." He looked down at his feet, you didn't know what it was but you felt sorry for him.

[Y/N this isn't looking good for you! what's happening? one minute you love Jungkook, even tho he hurt you again, then the next minute your all over Jimin! this isn't goooooood!!!!]

"Why didn't you just ask, like how a normal person does?" you asked, slightly giggling to yourself while he sat there and styed quiet,

"Because I knew you wouldn't come because of what will happen..." You sat confused of what he meant, then there was that evil smirk you hated. it was horrible, its the smirk he'd do to you when he started bullying you. knowing what was about to happen you, you tried your best to get away, but it was no use. He caught you.

"J-J-Jungkook, p-lease, don't d-d-o this." You stammered on your words, afraid to say something that might trigger him off.

"Don't worry, I wont hurt you that much unless you make me angry, okay babe?"

___________________________-

[I really love you guys, I do. whenever I need help, your there for me. I hope you've enjoyed this book so far and I hope you'll carry on liking it! keep voting and commenting!!!!]