love, hate, feels

'Jungkook... please stop hurting me... '

___________

The rest of the school day went okay. You were still fazed by the Jungkook incident, but you tried to put that behind you for the day.

"Y/N, are you coming to the movies?" Jimin asked you. You snapped out of your daze and looked at him before answering.

"Uh.. No, I mean.. No I can't, I have homework." You lied.

Of course you didn't have to do any homework, you never wanted to do homework. Jimin looked at you as if to say 'okay babe, your loss'.

"Okay, well maybe next time!" He laughed, the laugh that made you smile.
"I got to go, I love you." You kissed his cheek and started walking away. You heard a faint 'i love you too' from him.

You walked home alone, you could hear laughing and shouting from the houses that you passed. It sounded like they were having the time of their lives.

'That could've been me if Jungkook didn't come into my life.... '

You carried on walking past, reaching your phone from out of your pocket. You had no notifications, you took out your earphones and plugged them in.

Now playing: Thuggin' 4 my baby - YULTRON.
00:00------☆----------.02:57

You turned the music up full blast so you could block out the real world while entering your own paradise.

Finally you reached your house by the time 4 songs had gone past. You were thankful that you had reached your house quickly. As you stepped inside, your mum rushed towards the door.

"where have you been!? I've been worried sick!" she cried as she held onto you tightly.

"mum, please. get off. you're strangling me!" you gasped for air as her arms fell down from around you. After you thanked her, you went up to your room. You put your phone on charge and sat on your bed, watching TV. your phone went off a few times but you ignored it.

"Y/N!" You heard your mum shout. You paused your film that you were currently watching and went downstairs. You went to the top of the stairs first. you saw your mum with her handbag and a coat on, which you automatically processed that she was on her way to work. These were the days that you wished she didn't have work, just so you could sit and cuddle with her while she listens to you tell her about everything that had happened.

"I'll be home before midnight, there's left over pizza in the fridge, just heat it, okay? I love you." she waved before leaving. You turned back around and headed back to your room where you heard your phone going off.

incoming call: Jungkook

'what? why is he calling me?'

You picked it up but didn't dare to put it near you ear until you heard his voice, shakier than usual.

"hello?"

"hello? Y/N please meet me, I need help."

before you could even say anything else, Jungkook had butted in.

"meet me at the park in 10. bye"

"wait Ju-" you couldn't even finish your sentence before he ended the call.

You didn't hesitate after to pick up your shoes and take your phone. you dashed out not caring if you left the door unopen. Finally you reached the park, but you couldn't see Jungkook anywhere.

"Jungkook? where are you?" You carried on calling for him but you got no answer. You were on the edge of giving up when you felt someone grab your arm and pull you back.

"Don't even try and scream, there's no point, no one will hear you now." Whoever it was sounded familiar, but you didn't care about who it was, you wanted to know what was happening.

"I'm really sorry Y/N, I never wanted to do this to you but if I didn't, something worse would've happened." you kept quiet, trying to work out where you were going and also who it was that was leading you there.

They lead you to the car park that was opposite to your house, where you were forced to wait for someone, you didn't know who but you couldn't do much about it. a few minutes later a plain black van pulled up next to you. you looked in to try and see if you could see what the driver looked like, but it was no use, they had masks on. They all did.

the last thing that went through your mind before you were forced into the back of the van was, 'Is this what being kidnapped feels like?'

________________________________________________________

[Hey guyssss, I'm sorry if my punctuation was bad in this, I'm starting to write and update on my laptop and not my phone cause I got bored and I thought it would be much easier. anyway, I'm sorry its a long chapter, this idea just popped into my head so I felt like sharing it to you! keep voting and thank you for all the reads, keep recommending me to your friends y'all! ILY!]