Payback

When you woke up, you felt a hot breath fan your neck, As you moved to look you saw a peaceful, sleeping Jimin.

"Cute." You breathed out, placing your chin on the top of his head. A few seconds later you fell asleep again.

______________________________________

"Wake up, now. I've been telling you to wake up for 5 minutes now, are you trying to push me?" You faintly heard, You opened your eyes slowly so you could adjust to the lighting in the room. This time you couldn't feel the nice hot breath fanning your neck, this time you felt cold. When you looked around you realised you were no longer in your house nor was Jimin there.

"Jimin?" You called out, but the voice that replied was not Jimin, it was deeper than his.

"There's no point trying to call out for your little, puny boyfriend, he has no idea where you are." Being you, you ignored the stranger and called out for Jimin again.

"You always ignore others, see where it's got you now?" He chuckled, you knew the chuckle from anywhere.

"Jungkook, let me go."

"Ah...sweet, little, innocent Y/N now knows who she's talking to." He came into the light so you could see his face.

"This isn't funny, where is Jimin?" You tried to move but your hands and feet were tied up.

"Oh, don't worry, I left him alone, I just took you." He smirked, before starting to talk again.

"I also left him a note, saying that he has a certain amount of time to find you if he wants you."

"What if he doesn't find me in that certain amount of time?" You asked, afraid of the consequence.

"I'm glad you asked. You become mine again."

You felt your heart drop. You didn't want to go through hell again, not after what he had put you through before. You started to feel tears prickle your eyes.

"Please don't do this again Jungkook, please." You obviously knew it was no use trying to persuade him so you gave up in a short amount of time.

"Oh I'm going to have so much fun keeping you here." He laughed before stroking your chin. You hated it so much that when you tried to get away fro, his touch you spilled frustrated cries.

"Stop it! Stop it now!" You cried more and more. He continued to caress your face, slowly coming closer and closer to the point where both of your noses touched. He pressed his lips against yours, making you squirm and desperately get out of his touch and kiss.

"The more you struggle, the more force I put onto you." He whispered into your ear, sending shivers down your spine.

He kissed you more roughly, this time removing your ropes that were holding your hands and feet together, he swapped your positions so now he was sat in the chair and you were in front of him, Jungkook still holding your wrists. He pulled you towards him making you sit on his lap. You did not like this one bit but you couldn't do anything.

The evening came at last, making Jungkook tired.

"Guess we'll carry on playing tomorrow, princess." He kissed you once again but before he pulled away he bit your lip making you gasp in pain.

"Goodnight, princess." As soon as he left, you fell down to the ground. He had now decided to leave the ropes off of you but carried on locking the door so you couldn't escape. You cried and cried hoping that Jimin would burst through the door any second now or Jungkook would have a change in mind and let you go and leave you alone from now on, but you knew none of that was going to happen.

You started to feel tired, so you took the chance to get some sleep before being woken up and used by Jungkook.

'If I can't escape, then can I die now? why do you do this to me Jungkook?'

____________________________________________________________________________________

This might be the last chapter for a while, I'm not really feeling too good and my doctors are getting worried about my mental and physical health, thank you for reading this far! I'll try to update this book as much as I can! ILY all! Vote and comment!