Jin-Rain

Your stood at the side of the road, listening to the rain gently tapping on your umbrella. Looking at your watch you see that he's late. Again.
You look either side of you, incase he suddenly appears next to you, even though you know he won't, then look at your phone to see if he messaged you, explaining anything as to why he's late again.

You hear consistent splashes, gradually getting louder to your right. You instinctively look up and see him running towards you, drenched in rain.

"Why didn't you bring an umbrella, you idiot!?" You say, half laughing.

"I don't know I guess I thought i could make it without one. But that was a stupid thought." He says, scratching the back of his head awkwardly, and laughing to himself. "I would hug you, but I don't think you'd want that!"

He offers to hold the umbrella so that both of you can fit under it. Since he's much taller than you, it would be hard to reach for you.

Before you start walking to the restaurant, he turns to you and says:
"Maybe we should stop back at my house first, I don't think people would appreciate a soggy seokjin sat in their restaurant."
You laugh at his silly remark before replying:
"You never know, someone might be into that!"
He laughs as you turn to head back to his house so he can get changed and dry off.

He give the umbrella back to you, so he can unlock the door, and you collapse it and shake all the excess rain off.
"Come in! Just sit in the living room, I'll be back in a minute."
So you perch on the couch and awkwardly scroll through your phone while you're waiting. Suddenly his door opens, which scares you, and his head peaks round the corner.
"Sorry, I was an idiot again. Can you get a towel from my bathroom?"
"Yeah sure" you say laughing, and do a little run to his bathroom to grab a towel
"Thanks" he says as you give him the towel.

For a moment you catch a glimpse of him topless, and you get flustered and close the door for him. As you walk back to the couch, you bite your bottom lip to hold back a smile and cover your blushing cheeks with your hands.

He comes out in an equally smart outfit and his hair spotlessly dry and styled to perfection.
"Sorry, shall we try again?" He says as you stand up from the couch. About to open the door, he pauses for a moment, thinking.
"Shall we go in my car instead?" You nod in reply. He reaches over you to his keys and jingles them and says "let's go!"
He opens the door for you and you get into his car. It's very clean, and the seats are made of leather. The whole way you're staring at him, hoping that he doesn't notice. He looks so hot driving. God are you glad he is your boyfriend.