Jimin-smut

Warning ⚠️: smut. If you ain't into that then skip on ahead.
I haven't written much smut before so this will probably be really bad but oh well 😂😂

You're wondering around the bighit building, peering through the windows in all the doors to try and find your boyfriend. Then you get to the dance studio and peer through the door to see a familiar figure. You smile and open the door and peek around it.
"Oh hey baby!" He says, pulling you further into the studio. You seductively rub his arm with a smirk. He smirks back and pulls you closer, closing the door. You both read each other's mind and start to kiss. By your passion, he can already tell what you want. While still kissing he reaches out and locks the door, and moves you to the wall just next to the door so no one can see you. He pushes you against the wall and pushes you down so you're sat on the floor. He kneels down and reaches up your skirt and pulls your underwear off swiftly.

Your legs tremble as his hands massage up your thighs, edging closer to your already throbbing pussy.
"Jimin-a" you moan, biting your lip. You open your legs for him, trembling with pleasure. He swipes a finger up your slit, his finger now coated with your slick.
"So wet already baby..." he says licking his lips with a smirk.
"Yeah..." you say with a moan. "It's for you." You mimic his smirk. Jimin says nothing more, shuffling forward, licking his lips once more. He shoves two fingers in his mouth, licking them, before shoving them straight in your hole. You let out a moan in shock, your head whipping back and your back arches. He curls his fingers up inside you, pressing against your g-spot.
"Jimin-ah!" You gasp out. He starts slowly moving his fingers in and out, pushing against your sensitive spot every time.
"You like that baby?" He says, with a sultry, mischievous tone.
"Y-Yeah, I love it jiminie keep going." You moan out, pushing your hips forward, yearning for that feeling of pleasure again.
"Beg for it." He says with a dark tone.
"P-please j-jiminie. Go f-faster p-please." You whine, still pushing your hips forward. He starts moving his finger faster and harder, and pleasure floods through your body.
"Tell me to rub your clit baby." Jimin starts to moan himself, getting so much pleasure from seeing you like this, and the feeling you your warm wet walls around his fingers.
"Please rub my sweet clit fast baby." You moan, your back arching again. Jimin runs his thumb up your slit, collecting your slick as lubrication and moving up to your clit, rubbing slowly before speeding up. He also speeds up his fingers thrusting in your cunt, pushing harder against your g-spot. That combined with the feeling of his thumb hurriedly rubbing circles around your clit pushes you to the edge.
"Jiminie!" You gasp "I'm gonna cum!" Suddenly he stops. He freezes exactly where he was, his fingers still pressing hard against your g-spot, and his thumb right on your sensitive nub.
"Don't cum until I say you can missy," He says sternly. You whine, pushing your hips forward again.
"Please Jimin, keep going!" You whine, almost sobbing. Instead, he pulls his fingers out of you. You open your eyes and see him unbuckling his belt. You smile at the thought of Jimin being inside you.
"Yes jiminie, I want you in me."
"I won't let you cum without me inside you." He says sternly. He comes out of it for a moment to ask "you're on the pill right? I don't have any condoms..." he says awkwardly. You nod, wanting to get on with it. You're so desperate for an orgasm.
"Ok good, you ready?" Jimin says, getting his member out. You nod, lifting your skirt up and spreading your legs wider, revealing your whole womanhood to him. Jimin shuffles closer, lowering himself and lining his member with your hole, before harshly thrusting in. You gasp, your eyes rolling back.
"I feel so full jiminie, full of you." You moan, the feeling of him inside you is so blissful. He starts to thrust into you, moaning himself at the feeling of you around his member. He hits your g-spot with each thrust, and it sends shivers of pleasure throughout you. His thrusts start getting quicker and he throws his head back at the pleasure.
"Please faster...harder." You moan, out of breath. Jimin obeys, thrusting into you with more speed and more force, sending an amazing feeling throughout you.
"Can I cum for you jiminie?" You moan out.
"Rub your clit baby." He moans out. You run your hand down your stomach until it finds your throbbing bud. You rub it frantically while Jimin continues to thrust into you at a crazy speed. You feel the knot building in your stomach almost immediately. Jimin looks down at you rubbing your clit frantically, turning him on. This only gives him more motivation to thrust into you even harder. That one hard thrust sends you over the edge, and you scream out in pleasure. You squirt all over Jimin, but he doesn't care, he continues to thrust into you, reaching his high not long after you. He thrusts a few last times as he spills his seed into you. Once he's done he stays right where he is, regaining his breath, staying in you so you can ride out your high. He pulls out of you, before shoving two fingers in again. He removes your hand from your clit and presses against it with his thumb. Your walls clench around his fingers and you moan out again.
"It's ok baby, I know you wanna keep going." And he does just that. Sneaking another finger in you, and moves his fingers inside of you, pushing against your g-spot once again. He softly rubs your clit, until he decides this isn't enough. He pulls his fingers out of you and lowers himself down until his face is right by your trembling pussy. He gives a long lick up your slit, flicking your clit. You moan again at the wet, sloppy feeling. He sucks on your clit for a while before moving down and slipping his tongue in your hole. You tremble and shake once again at the feeling of his tongue breaching your hole and moving around in your pussy. He pulls his tongue out and moves back up to your clit, sucking and swirling his tongue around it, and puts his fingers back in your pussy. He uses his other hand to hold your hips since your trembling so much.

Your knot starts to build again and you moan out to Jimin in warning. He carries on working wonders on your pussy, pushing his fingers agains your g-spot and sucking hard on your clit, and before long your a squirting mess again, screaming and moaning at the amazing feeling he just gave you. As much as you want more, you're exhausted and overstimulated, so you the two of you finally finish, cleaning yourselves up and you put your underwear back on.

"That was amazing." You say as he sits down next to you.
"Well, if you ever want to feel that good again, you know who to come to." He says with a wink.
"No one else could ever make you feel that good, right?l
"No. Never" you reply, with a playful smile.
"See you back at home for round 2" he says with a smirk, standing up and helping you up.

You grab your things as he unlocks the door and you leave, sending him one last smirk.

"Oh! There you are Jimin! Where were you?!"Jungkook says, walking past.

"U-uuuhhh, practicing?"

Well that's that I guess. I got way to aroused writing this 😳👀 lol tmi. Anyway, did you enjoy that smut? Should I write more smut in the future? Let me know!
Anyway, see ya next time!
안녕!!! 👋🏻