Jin- car accident

Requested by d242424 hope this is good enough for ya

*Your POV*
"I don't know what happened! I w-was just driving and she appeared out of nowhere!!" Those were the last words I heard, being wheeled off on a stretcher, before the ringing in my ears blocked out anything else, and my vision faded to black.
~flashback~
I was just at home, and realised we had no food left, so I went out to get some. I took Jin's car, I'm sure he wouldn't mind. He would never find out anyway, he's not even in this country right now. I had never driven his car before, but that's ok right? Can't be any different to a normal car...surely? It wasn't until I started driving that I realised that this car worked much differently to what I'm used to. Everything was in a different place. I'll be fine, it's just a quick trip to the shops. I was at an intersection, but the thing is, the car is quite low, and I'm not very tall, making it quite hard to see if anything was coming. I thought nothing was there, so I pulled out, but in hindsight, that was a huge mistake. This whole thing was a huge mistake. I should've just taken my car. Honestly, I don't remember anything after that.

*Jins POV*
I had just finished a show in America, we were on tour. I got a call from (Y/N), so I answered it. I was really excited to talk to her, but the person who answered the phone...it wasn't her. It was a man. He sounded very calm considering what he was telling me...
"Sir, you are (Y/N)'s boyfriend, am I right?"
"Umm yeah. Who are you? Why do you have her phone?" I was starting to panic at this point, but honestly, it was much worse than I imagined. I thought maybe she'd just lost her phone or something, but it definitely wasn't that.
"Your girlfriend, she... she got into a car accident. We're still not fully sure of the severity yet, but it's definitely not good. You need to get over here as soon as possible." Tears were brimming in my eyes at this point, and the members had noticed.
"Umm, I'm kinda in America at the moment... have you called her family?"
"No sir, not yet, but if you think I should then I will."
"Yes you should. Call her mother, or her father at least. I'll try and get the next flight back to Korea."
"Ok. I'll be going now, sir." And with that, the phone beeped, and I was left on the other end, paralysed with fear. Namjoon came up to me, and put his hand on my shoulder.
"Jin, what happened? Why do you need to go back to Korea?" I couldn't even say it. I collapsed onto the floor, on my knees, my hands pulling on my hair, whimpering her name between sobs. I completely forgot about where I was, who was around me. All I could think about was (Y/N). What if she's dead? That was the main question on my mind, and that spiralled me into a panic attack.
"Jin...Jin it's ok... stay with us..." Yoongi, being experienced in dealing with panic attacks, stepped in to help. But I wasn't paying any attention to anything he was saying. My mind was too clouded by the thoughts of 'what if she's dead?' Playing over and over. He ended up shouting at me just so I could hear him.
" JIN. BREATHE." His shouting managed to pull me out of the haze at least a little. At least now I could hear him, counting to 4 and then to 2, so I breathed with his counting, then counted to 6 and 3 instead, and finally 8 and 4. By that time I had finally come out of it. I hadn't even realised how much I was crying, as when I went to wipe away what I thought was a few tears, my cheeks where soaked, covered in tears.
"Can you tell us what happened now Jin?" Yoongi said softly, placing a gentle hand on mine.
"It's (Y/N)... she... she was in a car accident..." I manage to choke out in between sobs. All the other members look at each other with worried faces. They knew no matter what, I was going back to Korea. Either they'd have to cancel the rest of their tour, or leave me to go on my own, and carry on the tour minus one. Neither decision was a good decision. It was a hard choice for them. They all were close and knew (Y/N) well, but their career is also important to them, and they knew that fans payed money to go and see them. Having to break the news to those thousands of fans, saying that the tour can no longer continue... it broke their heart. But in the end they decided it would be best. Leaving me to go on my own in this state, wasn't ideal to say the least.