RM- period (sf?)

Ok this is gonna be weird for me to write cause I just can't really write about namjoon (pls no hate I love him just not in that way) I'm basically just writing this idea for him cause I have other ideas for the others so yeah.
SO as of typing this I literally just got my period like a few minutes ago and it fucking sucks and I wanna write a fanfic about it for those who don't get periods or don't suffer from them. Pls have sympathy for us.

You're woken up by a tight pain in your lower stomach and back and you immediately know what it is. You groan and slide out of the bed and look down to see blood stains all over it. You just pull the duvet over it to hide it whilst you go the bathroom to sort yourself out. You get back to find namjoon awake and the cover pulled back. You look at him with shock and embarrassment.
"Hey baby you ok?" You say nothing and just look on in shock. Before profusely apologizing for getting blood all over the bed sheets.
"No no it's ok, I'll wash them. You can take some blankets and go lay on the couch if you want while I clean the bed sheets."
You grab a blanket and slump your way to the sofa, clutching your stomach. The pain comes in waves, and every so often you're left in crippling pain for about a minute before it eventually gets better. He walks through the lounge with all the bedsheets in his arms and puts them in the washing machine. He kneels in front of you and says "do you need me to get any pads/tampons? I noticed you don't have many left."
"No you don't have to. I'll go." You say, about to sit up, before he stops you and says:
"No you stay here. I'll get them." And before you can stop him he's already out of the door. You're left lying alone in silence, clutching your stomach as another wave of pain comes over you. The short 5 minutes it took for him to get all the stuff you needed, felt like hours to you. You start to cry, as the pain gets too much, praying for him to return soon. All you want is someone to hold you and tell you it's ok. Once he gets back, as soon as he sees you crying he runs to you and comforts you.
"Baby it's ok, I'm here now."
"Why did you leave me like this?" You say looking up at him with sad eyes.
"I'm sorry it took longer than I thought. I'm here now. Anything else you want?" He says gently rubbing your shoulder.
"Can you get me some painkillers?"
"Of course baby" he says, giving you a warm smile, before going to get them. He gets back swiftly with some painkillers and some water to take them with. You start to sit up and he quickly helps you, before sitting next to you. Once you've taken them, you lie back down, your head now resting on his lap. He starts stroking your hair, and you relax until eventually, you fall asleep.
When you wake up, you notice he's somehow moved you to the bed, which had freshly washed sheets. You reached towards your phone on the bedside table to check the time to see that it's already late afternoon. You panic and quickly rush to the bathroom. Luckily you hadn't leaked on the bed again. When you come out, namjoon is there, ready to make sure you're ok. You just hug him and say "thank you" and he hugs you back. Your so lucky to have a boyfriend like him who is willing to be there for you no matter what.

Ok that's that I'm done now I started this AAAAAAAAGGGEEESSS ago but I had no idea how to finish it lol yay thanks writers block. Periods suck huh my last one was actual hell on Earth. If I don't write another fic before then, Merry Christmas!!! Or if you don't celebrate christmas then have a good day anyway!!! It's also my birthday in two days aaaaaaaa anyway yeah see you in the next one!!
Byyyyeee
안녕!!!!!