Jimin- Panic Attack

K so I've come up with an idea and I hope it works out lol I'll have to publish as I write though so if it ends at a weird point then sorry it's cause I'm still writing ok cool

After a long day in town, you're ready to go home, but unfortunately you didn't time it right. It's rush hour, and the streets are full of angry people pushing and shoving to get into the subway/underground. Jimin holds you close, so you don't lose each other in the crowds. People behind you start pushing you, causing you to break contact with jimin, but you manage to grab hold of him before he gets swept away by the crowd.

The sounds of angry business men and women wanting to get home rings in your ears, slowly getting louder until it sounds almost deafening. You are overwhelmed by the sound and you feel your heartbeat rising, and your breathing quicken. You squeeze jimins arm tighter, and he looks back to see you panicking, tears rolling down your face. He immediately reacts and starts pulling you away from the crowd. People get angry, screaming "what's wrong with you?!!!!!! What are you doing??!??? Get out of my f*cking way!!!!!" This panics you even more but jimin is still determined to get you out of the crowd.

Once you're finally free from the crowd, jimin keeps walking and finds somewhere for you to sit down. He sits down next to you, staying close, but not so close that it makes things worse. He gently rubs your back, whispering things like 'it's okay...I'm here' and helps you slow down your breathing. By the time your panic attack had ended, the crowds had just about disappeared into the subway, however jimin suggested you get a taxi instead, to save anymore panic attacks.
When the taxi arrives, he helps you stand up, since you're still pretty shaky from the whole ordeal. You hop into the taxi and are on your way home. As much as you protest, jimin still pays for you.

K I'm gonna publish this now like this idk I might add more to it cause it ends kinda weirdly but for now this will do. I also just wanna say that I've actually never had a panic attack before, but I have a lot of friends who have and cause of the internet now I have a pretty good idea of what one would be like, so that's what I wrote about, but if I missed out something major about a panic attack then sorry, I just can't write from experience. I guess also I feel kinda bad for writing about it, since it's not really my place to talk about panic attacks when I've never even had one, but if you find it insensitive, then just tell me and I'll delete it. 😉👍🏻👌🏼