Suga part 2- alternate ending (sf)

I'm really stuck for ideas right now so I'm just going to write this down. So basically when I was writing the last suga one shot I actually had another ending in mind, but I ended up changing it to be a bit more optimistic, so I'm going to write my original idea. Cool cool I'll just go now.

When you get home, Yoongi immediately goes over to the couch and flops onto it, and sighing. You get the thermometer and kneel down in front of him. "Can I take your temperature?" You ask, holding up the thermometer. He just nods. "Just put it under your tongue." You say, so he opens his mouth and you put the thermometer under his tongue. You sit for a moment, staring at his tired eyes. Your heart breaks at the thought of what it must be like for him right now.
The thermometer beeps, so you take it out of his mouth and read what it says. "39.2 degrees(Celsius)." You say, worried.
"Is that bad?" Yoongi says, mumbling. You don't say anything, and just look it up on your phone.
"Yep it's very bad..." you say still scrolling through the google search results, getting more and more nervous as you go. "From what I'm seeing, I think you should go to the hospital." You say, still reading through countless articles, trying to find a glimmer of hope.
"Oh really?! Your kidding me." He says louder than before.
"I wish I was." You say putting your phone down and looking at him again, your eyes full of worry. "Do you want to go? I won't force you to go if you don't want to, but I recommend you do."

"*sigh* yeah i'll go, in a bit though." he says.

"ok, we'll go in about 10 minutes ok?" you say looking at your watch and back up at him. He nods and relaxes back down into the couch, while you sort out a few things before you go.

10 minutes later you go back to yoongi and gently wake him. He definitely isn't well.

"Are you ready to go now?" you ask, but he doesn't respond for a while.

"I can't move." he says, so quitely, you almost can't hear it, and his voice is shaking. You can tell that he's scared.

"what?" you ask.

"I feel like I can't move...Even speaking is hard."He sounds breathless, and weak. You start panicking. This really isn't good. If he can't even move then how are you gonna get him to a hospital? In a mad moment, you decide to call 911.

"Hi, umm, i know you probably have more important things to deal with right now, but my boyfriend is really ill right now, but he said that he feels like he can't move." You look over at yoongi, still lying lifelessly on the couch.

"Ok. Luckily we aren't to busy right now so we can get an ambulance to you, but if there is an emergency they may have to diverge. What is your current location?" You tell them the hotel you're staying at and which room. You look over at yoongi again, who still hasn't moved an inch. You answer many other questions like how old is he, his name e.c.t. Eventually, you hear a knock at the door- it's the paramedics.

You quickly answer the door and let them in. You lead them over to the couch, where yoongi is still lying lifelessly. They hook him up to a portable ECG, and check other vital signs like blood pressure etc. One of the paramedics tests just how weak he is, by holding his hand, and asking him to squeeze their hand as hard as he can, but they barely get a twitch. They decide that he should definitely go to hospital, so they bring the stretcher up. You help them lift him onto it, and hold his weak hand as they wheel him into the ambulance.

(side note: jesus christ this is depressing why tf am i writing this who knows)

(Another note: I just found out sickfics are a thing today, so now I get why I like writing about this stuff so much, and now I know I'm not quite as weird and psychotic as I thought I was yaaayyyy anyway lets just carry on with the story now whoops)