Taehyung- Fever (sf)

Inspired by the video above :)

You walk through the door and chuck your bag down carelessly and walk straight to the bedroom where, surprisingly, Taehyung is still awake. You flop onto the bed and sigh after having such a long and tiring day. Tae rolls over to face you, and sees how tired you are.

"Are you ok?"

You sniff through a blocked nose and shake your head, before sighing once again.

"I think I'm coming down with something."

"Aigoo, I warned you this would happen. All these nights out in the cold. I told you to wear something warm! You must want to torture me."

He rolls onto his back, mad at you for not listening to his warning, but still worried for you.

"Your right. I should have listened. I'm sorry."

He rolls back over to face you, accepting your apology. He places the back of his hand on your forehead to feel your temperature.

"My god your so warm!" He says, quickly sitting up. He jumps off the bed saying:
"Hold on, let me get the thermometer."

You just lay there, weak and tired, sniffing every two seconds.

He comes back with the thermometer and you put it under your tongue. When it beeps he quickly grabs it and reads what it says.
"38.5 degrees (Celsius)?!"

"Is that bad? I wouldn't know." you say laughing slightly.

"to be honest, i'm not sure either. let me look it up." He grabs his phone from the bedside table and looks it up.

"You have a pretty bad fever." he says.

you groan in annoyance and turn over towards him. He simply chucks his phone down carelessly and goes somewhere, you're not exactly sure where. You just curl up into a ball, feeling sorry for yourself. He comes back with an ice pack and gives it to you to put on your forehead in attempt to try to cool yourself down at least a bit. Tae suggest you get changed into something more comfortable, so you do. Afterwards you flop onto the bed, and he pulls you close, gently stroking you comfortingly, until you fall asleep.

When you wake up, your in the bed alone. You're wondering where tae went, until you smell something coming from the kitchen. You wipe a hand over your forehead and only then do you realise you're sweating a lot. A long sigh escapes your mouth, and you want to get up and see where tae is, but you feel so weak that you can barely move. As if by chance, at that moment tae walks in with a bowl of warm soup on a tray and sets it down on your bedside table.
"Oh your awake! This cold isn't treating you well at all is it? I told you you have to be careful in this cold weather!!" You laugh slightly at is words
"How many times do I have to tell you tae you can't get a cold 'cause of the weather! It's a virus that spreads from person to person! What were they teaching you in biology class?" You say, teasing him. He rolls his eyes with a smirk.
"Here let me help you sit up." He says, pulling you up from underneath your arms. He gets the tray again and places it on your lap. "Have some of this. It will make you feel better." He hands the spoon to you, and you immediately tuck in.
"I don't see how a soup an treat a virus but if you say so..." you say, smirking, still teasing him. He sits on the edge of the bed, watching intently as you eat his soup.
"Is it good?" He asks, half mockingly, yet also half serious. You smile and laugh before replying "Yes, it's amazing, thank you" and tae smiles with satisfaction.