Jhope- dance

Ever since you were young, you always wanted to dance. You would stare at the tv, eyes wide, looking at the dancers on the screen moving in fascinating ways. You'd beg your parents to let you go to dance lessons, but they'd never say yes. Instead, you'd have to get by with practising dances in your small bedroom, by watching short tutorials and copying what's on the screen. You did this for years, until you got to a point where you are independent. You have your own job and earn enough money to finally go to dance classes.

You pull up to the dance studio, super excited. You are so excited that you turned up early. You go into the studio and see the teacher, practicing at the front, ready for the class. You anxiously tiptoe into the room, but he sees you come in through the mirror.
"Hi...um... I'm (Y/N)" you say, standing awkwardly by the doorway.
"AH! (Y/N), you must be the new student! Nice to meet you, I'm Hoseok!" He extends his hand to you with a bright smile.
"You're a bit early..." he says, his head cocking to one side.
"Yeah, Sorry. I'm just...really excited. I've wanted to get dance lessons ever since I was a little girl, but my parents didn't have the money to pay for it..." you say, awkwardly fiddling with your hands.
"Aww cute! I'm glad you finally get to dance! You can just go put your stuff over there." He motions to the side of the room, before going back to practising. You stand at the side, watching in awe as he meticulously practices each movement, making it look so easy.
"You know what? I should teach you something. That way you won't be as behind when everyone else gets here." He says, motioning for you to come to the middle of the room. You nervously shuffled your way to the middle of the room, standing diagonally behind him. You were really nervous to dance in front of him. What if I make I a fool out of myself? You think. He starts walking you through a dance and at first you awkwardly follow along, but as you gain confidence you pick it up quicker.
"Wow, you're good at learning stuff quickly! I have a good feeling about you!" He says, noticing how quickly you're managing to learn the dance. By the time everyone else gets there, you've pretty much fully caught up.

You look around at everyone else and they all seem pretty nice. Hoseok motions you towards the front of the room and so you go and stand next to him.

"Everyone!" He claps twice, and they all gather in the centre of the room. "This is (Y/N), she will be joining us from now on!" Everyone says hi eagerly and you shyly wave back to them, before Hoseok pushes you forward to join the crowd. You automatically gravitate towards the back of the room, to stay away from too much attention. He starts with a warm up, which was easy enough. Then he moves on to running through the dance he had taught you, but you felt out of place. Everyone had their specific positions. You felt like a burden to have to make them move from their designated spots.

"It's ok we can just fit you in somewhere..." He says, looking around for a space for you to fit in, before he grabbed your shoulders and moved you to a space.
"Yes. Perfect." He says with a smile and walks backwards. You all run through the dance, readjusting everything so that you fit in, and you're starting to feel more welcome.

Sorry I'm getting impatient and I want to publish this but I have no idea where to go with it 🤷🏻‍♀️ if you have an idea let me know 😂 I do have an idea but I just don't know how to get to it. We'll see I'm just getting antsy having this sitting there for so long