Jungkook- Transfer Student

(AN: this is just like a lil scenario I used to imagine/daydream about when i was bored. But I don't really as much cause it's harder to imagine since I just moved up to college (uk college I'm talking about btw) so it's a bit harder for me to imagine, but it's still quite cute so.

Also I also used to imagine the same scenario but with taehyung as well, but it's a bit harder to imagine with the older members for obvious reasons, but feel free to imagine whoever you want.

Finally, I actually came up with this after I had a dream that jungkook was at my school so yee. K I'll get on with it now.)

You arrive at school, actually kind of excited for the first time ever. Why? Because you get to meet someone new. Someone has moved over here from Korea, and they're coming to this school, but they don't speak that much English, and weren't able to really prepare for the move since it was last minute. It had something to do with his dads job, but that's all you know about him. The school has asked you to be his 'buddy' as such, since they knew you spoke some Korean, so he would be able to communicate better with you, and you could help him communicate with others.

You sit in form/tutor (whatever you call it lol) nervously tapping the table, waiting to be told you can meet him. Eventually your form tutor tells you to go to reception to meet him, and before they've even finished the message, you are up and out of the classroom, on the way to reception.

You walk into reception and see him sat with one of the head teachers. You don't want to admit it, but he is very beautiful, and you might have a small crush.
"Hi, I'm jungkook." He says cutely in English, holding his hand out. You shake his hand and respond:
"Hi jungkook, I'm (Y/N)."

The teacher explains that he will be in all the same classes, so you can translate as much as you can for him. And with that, you take him back to form with you, introducing yourselves more and explaining things about the school. He's obviously nervous, so you try and convince him that it'll be fine. He's quite shy and doesn't talk much. However hard you try he always manages to give the shortest answers. When you walk in everyone immediately looks your way, eager to see this new boy. He hides behind you adorably, so you try to help him come out of his shell a bit. Your form tutor asks him to introduce himself to the class, so he just says "i'm jungkook" just loud enough for everyone to be able to hear. You go and sit down next to your friends, saving a chair for jungkook. He awkwardly sits down, and fidgets a bit in his seat. You can see he's very tense, so you tell him (in korean) to loosen up, and he does. You see his shoulders lower and he sits back into his seat.

"that's better." you say, smiling at him in attempt to try and make him feel more comfortable, but all you get in response are his wide puppy eyes.

This expression continued on throughout the day, only getting the occasional slight smile. However you realise that his expression started turning from scared or nervous, to sad/upset. Then you start hearing him sniffle next to you in class, and whisper to him:

"are you okay?"

He says nothing, keeping his head down, and wipes away a tear with his sleeve. You ask him if he wants to step outside for a moment, away from all the pressure of all his new classmates. He nods in response so you simply stand him up and leave the classroom, without asking, as you felt it would draw too much attention to him, which you know wouldn't help his situation. You close the door behind you and ask him what's wrong. Out of nowhere he blurts out his answer, the most he has spoken all day.

"It's just hard. because i don't speak much english, so i never know what everyone around me is saying. Its really frustrating, because for all i know they could be talking about me and i would never know. And i wish i could talk to people, and make more friends, but i just can't speak enough english to be able to have meaningful conversations with them... I guess i just miss korea."

You almost start to tear up yourself, realising how difficult it must be to not be able to speak the same language as your classmates.

"i know it's hard. Remember i'm always here to translate for you, if you want to speak to others. Do you want a hug?" you ask, since hugging is less casual in korea, so it would probably seem weird to him if you hugged him out of nowhere. He looks down at his feet, scuffing the floor, for a while before nodding and reaching out to hug you. You hug him back.

Then the teacher comes out, asking what happened-why you left class.

"I think he's a bit homesick. It's hard for him because he doesn't really speak english." you explain. The teacher the asks you why you didn't ask for permission to leave the classroom.

"I thought it would probably draw more attention to him, which he wouldn't like. He's really shy." The teacher understands, and lets you back in to class. You ask him if he's okay now and he nods, so you both go back into class.

imma end this now cause this is really long now lol. end it however you like in your mind.