Namjoon-?

I have no clue what to write aaaaa so who knows how this'll turn out

It was just another day. You work in a coffee shop, just to earn some money. It's a boring job that's for sure. But when you get bored you just play games in your mind. You like to make up stories about the people you see- their life, what happened today, what they do as a job e.t.c. A man in a smart black suit comes in, his hair gelled back neatly. He has messy stubble and dark circles under his eyes. He comes up to the counter and says his order in a monotone voice. You ask his name. "Jack." Jack. He lives alone, working a boring office job. His dream was to be a world famous actor, but that dream went down the drain and he ended up here, with a job he doesn't enjoy and and no wife to go home to. You watch as he collects his coffee and leaves swiftly, crossing the road to the train station opposite.

After a few hours, your shift is almost over, and you're just ready to get out of there. You hear the bell ring as someone walks through the door. He's tall, wearing a fasionable over-sized jacket, his hair is pushed back into a purposefully messy quiff, and he's wearing dark sunglasses. heol.

He recites his order with a smile, revealing his charming dimples. You ask his name. "Namjoon." Namjoon. He must be some sort of rich CEO or something, or is he too young for that? Either way, he probably has some job that he gets paid a lot for. He certainly isn't working at minimum wage that's for sure. I bet he has some crazy gorgeous girlfriend that he get's home and fucks every night. If one thing's for certain, there is no way that he's single. Without realising it you had zoned out, and he was waving his card around until he cleared his throat which pulled you out of it.
"O-Oh, Sorry..." you say, shyly taking his card from him and putting it into the machine. He smirked at you, which made your heart skip a whole beat. All you could think was holy shit. He handed the machine back to you after putting in his pin and you gave him his card back with the receipt.
"Thanks, have a good day!" He said sweetly with a smile and went to get his coffee before leaving. That's when your co worker arrived saying your shift was over.

The whole walk home all you could think was I need to find out who that guy is. Even though you knew that he was almost definitely not single, for some reason you just needed to find out exactly who he was; if your assumptions were correct.

As soon as you got home you hopped onto your bed and opened up your laptop, quickly searching the name "Namjoon". Of course, much to your disappointment, there are many people in the world called Namjoon, so finding him wasn't quite as easy as you first thought. You were searching through several facebook and instagram pages, until you finally came across his instagram. As expected, the first picture you saw was a romantic picture of him and a girl kissing on the beach in front of the sunset. You scoff and roll your eyes and close down your laptop and get changed out of your uniform. You grab your phone and text your friend.

I saw the hottest guy ever at work today omg he was so handsome 😍

Really? Did you get his name?

Yeah, Namjoon

don't even bother looking him up though. He has a girlfriend anyway. Plus there are thousands of people named namjoon out there, you really think you're gonna find him straight away?

Yeah true.

Still send pics

I wanna seeeeeee

OMG!!!!

YOU SERIOUSLY SAW THAT GUY WITH YOUR OWN EYES!!!!!!

HES SO HANDSOME WTF 😍😍

IS HE MORE BEAUTIFUL IRL??????

oh totally

but I totally embarrassed myself in front of him😳

What how?

I spaced out looking at him and didn't realise

And he noticed

omg it was so embarrassing 🙈

You and your friend stalk his Instagram page for a while, finding out everything about his life.

"knew it..." You whisper, as you see a post about him becoming the CEO of a company. All his posts seem egotistical posts of him flexing in front of his company building or with his expensive car, and you can't help but scoff again.

"Why do all the hottest guys have to be stuck up asses...." You say, still scrolling through his Instagram. Suddenly, you accidentally like one of his old posts.

"Oh shit." You say, as you sit in stunned silence rather than doing the one logical thing you should do- unlike it. Despite being a CEO, it's not like he's famous or anything, so its not like your like would get lost amongst others, he was definitely gonna see that.

(F/N) I JUST ACCIDENTALLY LIKED ONE OF HIS POSTS WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!!

OMG WHAT

GURL NO

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Your heart stops when you get a notification, and you can't bare to look at it. When you do, your heart stops again.

OMG HE REQUESTED TO FOLLOW ME

(F/N) WHAT DO I DO

OMG WHAT!!!!

ACCEPT IT OBVIOUSLY

With nervous fingers you accept his follow request, before flinching and throwing your phone across the room accidentally. whoops.

You go and grab your phone and look at the screen and, well.... it's underwhelming. Nothing else happened. Maybe you're over reacting.

The next day, you get ready and head to work once again. The whole time, all you can think about is Namjoon. What if you see him again? Well unfortunately, your worries came true.

Not long into your shift, once again, Namjoon walks through the door, gracing you with his presence.
"Same as usual please." He says politely, with a smirk. Luckily you remember what he ordered the day before. He holds his card between his middle and pointer finger with a smirk, and you take it from him, rolling your eyes slightly.
"Thanks. See you tomorrow (Y/N)" he says, mockingly, taking his card from you and going to get his coffee. You just roll your eyes and serve the next customer. Who does he think he is?

As soon as you get home you text your friend again.

I saw him again.

That hot guy?

Yeah.
He's such a snob.
It's not worth it 😂😂😂
I have no chance with it anyway.

Well if he comes again then you get to see his face everyday
That's enough isn't it

Hell yeah
I'm keeping this job just so I can see his face
No other reason

And so you kept your job, just to see namjoons face every day.

Idk what that was. It's bad but whatever 😂😂
Sorry this took soooooo long to update, but I have to put more attention on my other books cause they're more popular 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also it's nearly a year since I started this book!! It feels like longer than that 😂😂 I don't know when exactly, I just know it was around this time, cause I started it when I was on holiday with my family... Yeah that holiday wasn't my finest moments 😂😂 aka it was a wreck of a holiday.
anyway, hopefully the next update won't take AS long.
K well I'll see ya in the next one!
안녕!!!! 👋🏻